“Try it again!”

V&T Cafe
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Forest
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my family. We were actually headed to Rita's but decided that real food was in order and since I had been wanted to try this place, we just swung around the corner. I am so glad we did. I had the buffalo chicken wrap which was fantastic. Just the right amount of heat. My kids ordered the Philly Steak and Cheese. They were in agreement that it was really good. They do have ice cream and all manner of temptations in the display case but we wound up trying the white chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Oh my.... It was ..... Heaven on a plate.... I use another term for it but I will keep it "G" rated.

The interior was Italian cafe-esque but not cheesy. It was charming. The wait staff were nice and kept our glasses full.

We will definitely be trying this place again.

Reviewed 6 April 2015

This place caters almost exclusively to the 50+ crowd. If you're taking grandma out on a hot date, consider this place. I'm not kidding. The elderly love the food here and it's quiet which is nice for the hard of hearing. The sandwiches are pretty good.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I think this is one of the few places in town that sells Hershey's Ice cream. The food is average, but the ice cream and deserts are fabulous. Tiny little place but sweet setting. The staff are very nice.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

My Mom & I have eaten at V & T Café numerous times. The food is always very good and the service is always friendly. They even have a great selection of ice cream to enjoy after a good meal. We will definitely be back for many more enjoyable meals.

Reviewed 6 September 2014

Lunch here was very good. The service was a little off, since one of the waitresses seemed a bit more concerned about complaining to someone else about the unpleasant customer that seemed to have been there shortly before us. Other than that, it was a very pleasant experience. The highlight, though, was the ice cream soda. Mom and I used to go to Woolworth to the soda counter for an ice cream soda. It is hard to find another that is as delicious. This one was.

Been to V&T Cafe? Share your experiences!