“OH MY WORD: JUST GO HERE!!!”
Review of Brauburgers

Brauburgers
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Forest
Description: We serve 100% freshly ground and hand-made Angus beef patties sourced from family farms. Our food remains fresh every day, never frozen that's Certified Humane with your highest satisfaction in mind. Delight yourself with Specialty Brats, fresh toppings, and homemade sauces that are prepared daily right here in our kitchen! Pull up a barstool and enjoy the fine company while our bartender slides you a frothy brew from our respectable list. We keep 22 craft beers on deck from around the region with a special emphasis on local craft microbreweries. Give us a try sometime! Enjoy our extended hours for football season, but please note: the kitchen closes at 9:00pm on Sundays!
Reviewed 6 February 2017

DANKE for an amazing meal while we were stranded waiting for our
Campervan to be fixed for hours, I LOVE GERMAN (am german) so
was crazy about the Reuben "pizza" you had a really cool name for this
it was amazing with your homemade german bread, my hubs had the
Heidelburg burger; LOVED IT.......your prices are amazing and and the
FRICKLES (fried pickles and sweet potatoes all good, also hubs had
your excellent (his word not mine) coffee.........you score and we are from
Richmond, VA and hear you may come here; PLEASE DO, we will find
you... BURGER Bach has nothing on you!!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Brauburgers has won local awards for best burger, so we had to try it. The restaurant/sports bar is small and intimate but has a friendly vibe. The staff is friendly and efficient. There is an extensive selection of beers on draft, numerous craft beers, and a full bar. The menu has a good variety of burgers and sandwiches. The signature Brauburger comes with your choice of toppings and is excellent. Fries or other sides are extra. Prices seem a little steep, but quality is excellent. Entertainment is offered some nights. Happy hour specials were posted as well. Brauburgers is a nice change of pace and a good place to meet friends.

1  Thank loves2travelandmore
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I was in town for an intensive at Liberty University and I desired to watch a Detroit Tiger baseball game on a Sunday during football season (cue laughter). Luckily, Brauburgers is loaded with flat screen TVs and there was one at the end of the bar that no one in particular seemed to be paying attention to. The bartender, Megan, happily and quickly found the game for me! Then DJ took over her shift and man does that guy know sports. By midweek of my intensive, I craved a burger and an escape from my studies to relax and the Tigers were on. I went back to Brauburgers and DJ saw me coming and immediately got the remote control to find the game for me. Talk about an "Everybody knows your name Cheers moment." Food is excellent, atmosphere feels great and obviously the service is exemplary.

2  Thank QuietsTheMind
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Son and I stopped in for a quick dinner after a busy day. Son had boneless wings...yum...I had the Heidelberger. We shared fries. Very good and great service from DJ.

1  Thank Cori F
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Yum! I'm a fan of a good burger and delicious fries. Found both tonight at Brauburgers. Only in town for a week but we're planning on coming back before we go home. The sweet potato fries are great as are the regular fries. Would definitely recommend. Good prices.

1  Thank apresco

Been to Brauburgers? Share your experiences!