“Good grilled chicken”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Franklin
Description: At Wendy's in Franklin, VA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Franklin, VA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

While my husband and I were driving around we stopped at this location. Place clean service fine. He got the cream cheese and chives baked potato and a small chili. Baked potato was cooked fine and chili good. I got the grilled chicken sandwich,small fries and small drink. Chicken sandwich had lots of flavor and fries good. We both have a Wendy's tag so we were able to get a small frosty free. Place quiet and has WIFI. TV on. Good stop. Would go again if in area. Total $11.55.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

I stopped by Wendy's on Saturday and when I drove up it looked a little different but I thought that they had a paint job done. Well when I walked in I was like where am I? I mean this place was really nice! The chairs and little tables and even sofa like chairs! There was a tv hung on the wall and it was on! lol They even had wifi! I was really impressed over this Wendy's! The food was delicious and the young lady that waited on me was nice too and I appreciated that!

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!