“That thin crust square cut you've been lookin' for.”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #39 of 100 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I chose Ledo's pizza simply because it was the closest pizza joint when I came to town. I'm glad for this. There pizza's come out thin with that super delicious crust, almost like a beer dough flavor, thin and cut in strips. I haven't had much else on their menu but based on their pizza they serve good food. Interesting selection of toppings and sides.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We just happened across this restaurant in a strip mall down the road from the Hampton. the food is really good. I had a thin crust pizza that had a special name cannot recall. it was delicious and one of a kind. My friend had lasagne and said it was very good. Very nice merlot too. Highly recommend

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The slices of their pizza is cut in little squares on a rectangular tray- not a round pizza pan like you would see at any other pizza place. The crust is like what you would get if you ordered thin and crispy crust from Pizza Hut, just a little different. I really enjoy Ledo pizza, the crust and the sauce, and that they have spinach as a topping, or any topping anyone would want. I also like the fact that when we eat in the restaurant that there is plenty of space and we are seated in a booth, not chairs. I also enjoy the fact that their plastic glasses are huge, so I can as much Pepsi or Dr. Pepper that I want. I recommend to anyone who would like a different kind of pizza than the norm, to visit Ledo's.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This was our first time to try Ledo Pizza. Our daughter loves it and recommended it to us. We love it too. The restaurant is clean, comfortable, and up-to-date. The service was excellent. We couldn't empty a glass, our server kept checking on us. Our food was served quickly, hot and just like we ordered. I had the pizza and loved it. My wife had spaghetti and meatballs and loved it.

Ledo P, Owner at Ledo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

It's okay....
I have had better pizza, chicken wings, and pasta at many other restaurants. Poor service, but it was not the waitresses fault because she was by herself... hire some more people.
I will not go back if I do not have to. I prefer good food.
So like I said.... it's okay at best.

Been to Ledo Pizza? Share your experiences!