“Good tacos, great queso!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Quick stop for a late lunch. The tacos were fun and really good, but I especially liked the queso. I had not been to a Qdoba for years, but remembered how much I liked the queso. My wife will heartily agree as we ended up scrambling against each other to finish out our cup!

God place for young kids and teens. Each can find something they’d like. I would definitely take Qdoba over Chipotle any day!

The staff was friendly and the food was made quickly. Good experience!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped on the way home for a quick bite. We were met by a friendly staff and fresh ingredients. We love the multi-flavored drink machine, too.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had Sunday lunch and wow, great all the way around. Fresh, hot food and super service...always great.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Love love love this Qdoba, to include the menu selection, the yummy food and nice staff. Restaurant is clean with a variety of seating options. Staff will help make any dish special for you!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Come here several times a month, because it's one of the few fast food that's actually good for you. Food was fine As usual. My question is.... If you wear gloves while serving food... Why do you then go operate the cash/ checkout, and scoot back over to serve up food and not even change your gloves. Are they for looks? DUDE.... Change your gloves BEFORE coming back to hash up my food!!