“Excellent service ”

Kona Grill - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 185 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wide variety of menu options. The food was fresh and tasted great. The server was friendly and did a great job. I would definitely visit again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Probably one of the worst customer services I've ever receieved. We ordered an app and 2 main courses, server forgot our app and brought it our mains. My husband asked for a medium well burger and instead got a burnt burger, when we told the server about this, he starts going through his notes to make sure were not lying about ordering a medium well burger. He offered to bring a new one which took 20 minutes, throughout these 20 minutes nobody including the server came to check on us, apologize or offer any type of compensation. Before the burger arrived my husband and I just gave up and asked for the check, I packed my food and left, even then no apology offered by anyone.. never coming back.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Fairly quiet for lunch away from the congestion and crowds of Short Pump. Lots of sushi, which is not my thing, but the greatest Cuban sandwich I ever had. I could have eaten two, it was so good. Tasty fries to go with it. Good service as well and didn't have to wait long.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We decided to have dinner here on Friday night. Arrived around 7:30 so maybe the rush was over, we were very happy - no wait. Enjoyed Oriental Salad with Grilled Salad - definitely a winner and my husband enjoyed tuna sliders! We're coming back!

Chris C, General Manager at Kona Grill - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! See you next time!

Chris Claiborne

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was so fun! I took my daughter out for a sushi dinner and we loved it. We sat at the sushi bar and enjoyed watching the roll being made. We ordered the potstickers and they were so good.

Chris C, General Manager at Kona Grill - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thanks for dining with us, and leaving a fantastic comment! We hope to see you again soon.

Chris Claiborne

Been to Kona Grill - Richmond? Share your experiences!