“Tokyo Sushi Japanese Restaurant”

Tokyo Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 172 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Opened about a month ago
Description: Opened about a month ago
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great food, great service, reasonably priced. Everything we had was delicious. My wife had a variety of sushi rolls, and I had the stir-fry. We will definitely be going again soon!!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Sushi is great. We just love the waitress, she says call her "Amy" but we are all pretty sure that is not her real name. Anyway, she provides great service and remembers everyone that comes in. She is very friendly.
I just wish the prices were a little less or they offered a disount on ordering 2 rolls because one roll does not make a meal and it costs so much for everyone to get full.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Lived near this place for years and never tried it. Recently, I thought it couldn't hurt to drop in. The sushi is reasonably priced, the service is excellent, and the sushi is very good. I'm sad I've missed out for all this time.

1  Thank Keyanna C
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I tried Sushi Tokyo for lunch on a Sunday due to great reviews on several rating sites. My wife is a fan of sushi but I am somewhat less enthusiastic about raw fish. They have a variety of non-sushi selections for those of us that like things cooked. The wife had a couple of different types of sushi which she stated were very good. I had the Hibachi Shrimp (lunch portion) and found it to be very tasty, fresh and well prepared. We both left satisfied. The place is clean and comfortable and the staff is friendly.

1  Thank Gregg C
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have been going to this restaurant for 5 years. It is great. The two owners work had to please and have great food and service. Do not miss this experience.

Great selections all done well

2  Thank supsol