“Delicious, Fresh Sushi with awesome service ”

Tokyo Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 174 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Opened about a month ago
Description: Opened about a month ago
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

On our way home from hiking in Shenandoah national park we wanted something fresh and healthy. We looked at reviews on trip advisor and we ate here because of it. Well worth it! The food was delicious and fresh and our server was great! We started with miso soups and then had a rainbow roll, a Godzilla roll & Alaska roll. I was still hungry from our hikes so we finished with an appetizer portion of vegetable tempura. After that our server brought a sliced orange. The restaurant is clean, modern and quick. The experience was great.
We would come here regularly if we didn't live two hours away :)

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I brought the girls from Electric Surge FHC to pick up sushi, shrimp, vegetables and steak. All were excellent. Real deal sushi.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great food, great service, reasonably priced. Everything we had was delicious. My wife had a variety of sushi rolls, and I had the stir-fry. We will definitely be going again soon!!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Sushi is great. We just love the waitress, she says call her "Amy" but we are all pretty sure that is not her real name. Anyway, she provides great service and remembers everyone that comes in. She is very friendly.
I just wish the prices were a little less or they offered a disount on ordering 2 rolls because one roll does not make a meal and it costs so much for everyone to get full.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Lived near this place for years and never tried it. Recently, I thought it couldn't hurt to drop in. The sushi is reasonably priced, the service is excellent, and the sushi is very good. I'm sad I've missed out for all this time.

1  Thank Keyanna C