“Great find for us!”

Burgerworks
Ranked #24 of 192 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, great food, thank you Emmet!
Gluten Free too Bison Burger was delicious, fresh sweet potato fries with cinnamon and sugar.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

It was probably three years since my last visit to Burgerworks and now I remember why it has been so long. I really want to like the place, but it's difficult when you see how much you pay for a very average experience. The burgers are good but it's more bread than meat. The onion rings and fries were decent, but a little too greasy. And it's just too expensive paying almost $40 for 3 burgers, small fries, small onion rings, and one drink. And the tables and overall restaurant were very sloppy and needed a thorough cleaning. I will not be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Came here with my daughter for lunch and wasn't very hungry. I ordered the kiddie slider meal with lettuce and tomato, fries and drink and she ordered the classic burger. My slider meal came with 2 sliders and was rather filling considering I was not hungry. I ate all my fries too...I think for smaller eaters, the kiddie slider meal is sufficient and tasty. Daughter ordered her classic burger with just the burger and cheese. She won't be doing that again as she thought it was a bit plain. The burgers were good, we enjoyed our lunch there.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I was in the Richmond area for the day and decided to try a new place for lunch. I am so happy I found Burgerworks! The restaurant has a cool vibe and has super friendly service. You can order their favorite burger options or customize your own: You pick the protein, the bun, the condiments and the toppings. I chose bison with ketchup and mustard, lettuce, tomato, and red onions. I also order sweet potato chips. The bison burger was made to perfection. The sweet potato chips were super crispy and topped with honey and cinnamon. You place your order at the counter and then your food is delivered to your table. The manager and two employees stopped by my table to see if everything was ok and if I nedeed anything. I felt like they really care about every customer. Make a point to stop by if you are in the area!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Soooo many great burgers on the menu but no veggie burger option- just a portabella mushroom substitute. We left b/c of the limited vegetarian options. Hope they add a blackbean or veggie burger option soon.