“Not your typical Arby's!”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #54 of 171 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Very nice place and they offer a large menu in addition to the typical Arby's menu including smoothies, Mexican, and all sorts of comfort food chicken and sides. Probably the best Arby's in the country

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This has got to be the best Arby's in the country! I have never visited one like this that's for sure! Beside the typical Arby's fare, they offer a section of Latin/Mexican style food... quesadillas made to order, guacamole, burritos, rice and beans, etc) a salad and fresh rotisserie chicken and even a dessert zone with ice creams, smoothies and other sweets. Everything is fresh and delicious, especially if you think "fast food". The baked potatoes, spinach and cheese quesadilla with guacamole, and brunswick stew are my favorites while my son always stays with the roast beef sandwiches and curly fries. Here there is definitely something for everyone. Plus the decor is stunning! From the burning fireplace, 20 ft ceilings, the flying geese, the giant totem pill, the nice wooden tables and chairs, free wifi, and the very clean and nice bathrooms... this is definitely my favorite fast food experience.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I usually do not write reviews of fast food restaurants because of the multiple shifts, but after this repeat of bad service I feel obligated. This review is of the night service in particular and does not reflect my service during the day.
This location is one of Arby's largest and nicest. Usually the service is excellent and fairly quick. However, my recent visits during the evenings have been far from the usual standard set by even the smallest Arby's.
My latest visit began quite well with a polite, cheerful, cashier. Her fellow employees however, including the manager, were far less professional and adequate. The manager lounged against the counter instead of helping expedite orders or the process in general. After a long wait, I ventured to the counter to see if my order was ready, and passed two diners who already had their food but had ordered after me. I stood and watched as my potato cakes sat in a non-heated part of the counter and as yet another order from after mine was filled. When I noticed there were no orders on the overhead monitor, I voiced my concern. The young man standing behind the counter, looked at the receipts on the counter, moved mine back to the front, turned and began bagging my order, which had been sitting on the ready counter behind him all along. The potato cakes were in a non-heated area, and were cold and soggy. As he bagged the order, I reminded him it was a dine in order, and he less than politely said he could put it on a tray. I just took the bag and returned to my table. When I attempted to eat the potato cakes they flopped in half and I could not bring myself to eat them. I returned to the counter area where the young man pretended to be busy with something else, and the manager frowned at me and went into the back of the kitchen. Another young man, handling the drive through saw me and quickly asked if he could help, then promised to bring me fresh potato cakes. By the time the first young man finally brought me my fresh potato cakes, I had finished my soggy, cold, sandwich and made two phone calls. He said "Here you go." and DROPPED the tray onto the table. By now I was thoroughly disgusted, and barely contained my anger at the rudeness and terrible service. I contemplated speaking to the manager, but having seen his lack of concern and leadership earlier, I decided to simply leave.
I have never had that kind of service during the day at this location...ever. In fact, I have watched managers making sandwiches during the noon rush, and bringing orders out to diners with apologies.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Ok Arby's is not like any other Arby's I've seen they have smoothies and burritos and rotisserie and big TVs a fireplace quesadillas clearly a unique upscale take on the fast food and yes you kid can get chicken tenders!

Reviewed 30 March 2015

When my family arrive from overseas this is always the first place they want to go to, nothing else quite like an Arbys roast beef sandwich with curly fries. Occasionally I manage to order the chicken strips but the beef is the best thing here. I have notices how much the price has increased over the last couple of years and it is more expensive than subway and wendys and chick fil et.