“Great day with Family ”

Chen's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Chen's is a very nice place it's clean and staff is very nice the food is grate and lunch prices are very good . The staff does a good job explaining items on the menu they have the best egg rolls around

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I have a crazy picky husband who hasn't been able to find and adequately prepared General Taos chicken anywhere in Mechanicsville or Richmond... Until last night. We ordered it crispy and spicy and it was everything his little heart desired. My daughter was introduced to egg drop soup for the first time and she loved it! Happy family equals happy mommy!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My girlfriend and I decided to try this restaurant based on the great reviews from other users and Chen's didn't disappoint. We ordered take-out so we did not eat there but let me tell you, this place is very, very clean and spotless! Food was hot and fresh! We tried their spring and veggie spring rolls which were fantastic and also had a dish called "Mei Fun" which is thin rice noodles. We added chicken and beef to this and it was very tender. Definitely going to try other dishes there but I highly recommend if you're in the area. I also have a habit of checking the VDH(Va Dept. of Health) for inspection records and they didn't have any major criticals.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Second time back because of the good quality of the food, but the last time I will dine in. My server was not the least bit interested in my dining experience and seemed put out that I was even there. Take out would be a better option.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I frequent Chen's as I work in the Innsbrook area. The restaurant is clean and well maintained. They are great for a workday lunch as they quickly get you in and out. The food is higher quality than most Chinese restaurants. The service is great. The manager came around several times on my latest visit to personally check on us and refill drinks. I highly recommend this restaurant.