“Bringing New Zealand with a twist ”
Review of Burger Bach

Burger Bach
Ranked #10 of 184 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Coming into the Bach it didn’t feel like other Short Pump restaurants, it felt homey and comfortable. We were greeted by welcoming hosts who recommended us the new pulled pork nachos when we sat at our table. Glancing over the draft list it was a wide selections of various different types of beer, I ended choosing the Ardent Honey Ginger which was also recommended by my server. Our server was friendly, very welcoming, and knowledgeable about the menu as well as the pairings of drinks with menu items which made the experience overall better. When it came to food I ended up going with the Queenstown lamb burger which was amazing, all the ingredients complimented each other beautifully and was one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. The addition of a salad rather than fries was a nice spin on burgers which was refreshing even though we all split a large fry in the end. Overall burger Bach was a great experience and i highly recommend to anyone in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Burger Bach is known for their burgers and they totally deliver. They also have a great selection of beer on tap that is continuously changing according to your like. Their choice of new world wines never disappoint and there is something for everyone. In the evenings, they have shrimp, oysters, and mussels. There seafood has been fresh every time and that keeps me coming back for more. Don’t forget about the fries, they’re delicious and perfectly cooked! Check out there Bach-made sauces that are made fresh everyday! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The Burgers here are so great, grass fed is definitely the way to go. They always have the best craft beers on tap is well. Definitely one of my favorite spots!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Been here rwice. Mussels were good but the burgers were some of the best in the area. Not too pricey, fair beer selection. Actually one of my favorite places to eat in West Broad Village.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Service was ok, but nothing great. Seemed to wait a bit too long to refill drinks. Burgers were good and the selection of buns was nice, but in the end, not going to be one of my favorites.