“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We met a friend for breakfast and now I can see what the fuss is about! This place is so good, you have to get there early to reserve a spot in line! Our friend got his usual, Salmon Patty Breakfast. My husband ordered a Spinach and Feta Omelet and loved it! The omelet was so big, he couldn't finish it! I got Eggs, over medium, with Bacon and Grits and a side of Biscuits and Gravy. Everything was cooked perfectly and delicious! You definitely won't leave hungry, because the portions are big! My plate came with six slices of bacon! I was so full that I couldn't eat all of the bacon or grits and I never turn down bacon! Great service and home cooking!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

always had a great breakfast and value pricing . Never left the restaurant hungry, great service and staff

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We found Tommy’s while looking for an all day breakfast place. It was amazing!!! I had fried catfish special with salmon cake, hash browns, eggs and toast. My husband had corned beef hash, eggs, red velvet Belgium waffle, and our granddaughter had bacon and egg quesadilla. The catfish were huge, the waffle was large enough for all three of us to eat. The quesadilla were plentiful. Everything was great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This place is an absolute gem! We tried it on a whim and fell in love! The service was impeccable (thank you, Sha!) and the food is incredible! I highly recommend the catfish, hash browns, biscuits, corned beef hash and waffles. Everything was excellent and we will be back when in Virgina next!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is not only massive but delicious as well! I had the meat lovers omelet with never ending coffee. Our server was charming and made us feel like family even though we clearly were tourists.
They ONLY take CASH or checks (very quaint) and have an ATM on-site Incase one runs short.
Reasonable prices and good food make this a crowded location. Expect a bit of a wait for a table everyday all day.
It’s worth it.

Been to Tommy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!