US$99
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites - Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$117
CandlewoodSuites
US$129
US$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$108
HIExpress.com
US$121
US$109
Hampton.com
US$121
US$108
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$109
US$119
US$101
Courtyard
US$144
US$94
US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is the worse place i ever stayed. Drugs being used openly constant noise on the property. This place is for section 8 and welfare people. No internet rooms are filthy bed bugs exercise equipment broken. You would be better off sleeping in your car. Signed up for a week and left after 3 days. No refunds. The local police should shut this place down. This place is a disgrace to the city it is located in.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here
Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Me and my friends family have been here - when we go to Virginia Beach, Busch Gardens - He just booked the hotel looking at the kitchen facility, he may not have looked at the ratings...and I just relied on him. Finally, we landed in this hotel for two nights....I have been to many hotels around and but this is the first time, I had horrible experience, it smells like a dope smell - smoking and piss smell all around the hotel and I could never imagine how I spent two nights - nasty blankets, towels and bugs bit my wife and daughter - I hope, no one should face the same experience - Please look at the experiences of many people -

The main thing is - the front desk closes at 11 PM, it is dark around the hotel. You see people drinking, smoking and hanging around in groups. Definitely, this is not safe place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank pvajrala
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed a few weeks back while on vacation, I had to be moved multiple times do to the ac not working in the rooms I was in, the fridge not getting cold in my second room, moldy mildew smell throughout, the rooms, the last time I went up to the front desk to be moved AGAIN other customers were complaining of roaches, the place needs to be upgraded, rooms are not cleaned correctly, my reservation was for 5 nights, I went and got another hotel room, will not be back.

Guest services were great, she handled the situation politely every time, I spoke to the assistant GM the day I left she was quite rude offered to move me again I declined after being moved 4 times the night before.
sheets are stained yellow, carpets are nasty, rooms smell like mildew, ac don't work, fridges don't work, and roaches

Room Tip: read reviews first,
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank crystalclear01
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed at the Savannah Suites in Hampton, VA for the jazz festival. The blankets were old and dirty. The rug looked like it had never been cleaned, the mold smell was bad for my sinuses. No ice trays in the freezer. The front desk is not opened 24hrs. I was disappointed because I was recommened by a friend to stay at this place. The management needs to ask a question would I let my family and friends stay here. The answer would be no!!!! This place needs to up grade this hotel soon. The Jazz Festival was 6/28 7/113.

Room Tip: It would real help if a Hotel was honest with guest before taking our money. On how clean the rooms are and more.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank cherylk2026
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I just got back from the hampton concert for the weeknd of 06/28/thru 07/012013 I stay in the Savannah Suites hotel this hotel needs upgrade the the carpet smell like meldow the covers on the bed was dirty they had a second cover on the bad that look like it was something you could use to srub the floor with a mess the sheets was nasty bathroom was dirty the place over all was a mess I want my money back the odor in the hotel was meldow I would have change hotel but all hotel in hamptom was book for the concert this is one of the main concerts people come each year this hotel had time to clean up this nasty place you are making so much money just booking I wll never book their again until they clean that place up I ask to change rooms, the room they gave me was worst then my first room if you are visting hampton Va this summer check the room out before you wast your money this hotel needs to be expected for cleaness this is not a house keeper problems this hotel needs a serious upgrade i had to go to walmart and spend money on covers defected sprays pillow case paper towel you name i spend nothing i brought took the odor out of the room I check out Monday 07/01 i reported the problems to the manager he stated that he had just became the manager I think he know the hotel is a dirty mess someone else was was checking out the same time i was said the same thing about her room when it appear that the up keep on this hotel is terrible this was a dirty mess I have allergies it was so hard for me to make it through the four days I stay in Savannah Suites Hampton I would like to address this to hotel mangement please upgrade that place we are people paying our money to stay in your hotel and this is what we get I am mad as hell about my stay thier I was told by friends Savannah Suites was one of the better hotel in hampton I guess the lied to me

Room Tip: check out rooms before you pay your money
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends