US$104
US$124
US$119
US$144
US$140
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2015

This is the first time I have ever written a review about a hotel, and I have stayed in tons of hotel. I felt I had to write a review because my stay here has been so terrible that I felt I had to warn any future guests. I paid for a week stay, and that has to be one of the worst decisions I've ever made!!! The hotel is filthy...the hallways smell like urine. The walls are SUPER thin; I mean paper thin! I'm sitting in my room right now as I write this review and I can hear every word that the couple next door says. I can hear them so clearly I feel like they're in my room (no exaggeration). In fact, I can hear the neighbors on both sides of my room. I've call the front desk three time to ask them to call the people in the room above my because it sounded like elephants stampeding over my head, and the courtesy officer knocked on my door moments later and told me that there was nothing they could do because the people in the room above mine have been living in the hotel for 2.5 years and I could not be moved to another room because there were none available. There's a couple down the hall that argues (loudly) every night, and there are children running through the halls all the time. The hotel manager, Aaron is very nice and extremely professional. He allowed me to switch rooms because my original room did not have working heat.
The water pressure in the shower is a step above a drizzle (literally). There are stains on the bed linen (and I don't even want to say what I think they're from...I'll just say they're brown, smh). I wish I could've gotten my money back and gone somewhere else, I informed the manager that I wanted to check out days ago, and he informed me that if I checked out I would be charged the regular day rate ($60), which meant my refund would be minimal. I check out tomorrow morning, and I can't wait!!!! I thought my stay here would be ok based on the pictures I saw online, but I did not read any of the reviews...BIG MISTAKE!!!! If you are looking for a place to lay your head for the night or week, and all of the other hotels in the area are booked, my advice to you is sleep in your car!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!! You will regret it!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank DuQuaye W
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This rooming house, because that's what it is, was the absolute worst I've ever stayed in. The rooms were filthy, they smelled terrible and who puts plastic on mattressess. We reserved 3 rooms for a one night stay just to have a place to sleep and shower for our family reunion. We did neither. It wasnt fit to sleep in let alone shower in. I have pictures I wish I could upload and guess what, trip advisor, cheap hotels.com, nor the hotel want to issue a refund beause they said we stayed. There was no one there at the front desk when we left. Go figure and the flashlight cop was usesless saying no one would be back until that morning.

Please believe all the bad reviews because unless you are depserate, you do not want to ever stay here. They advertise free high speed wireless. Yea right they have ethernet cords you have to plug in and guess what, they didnt have any. I asked for one room to be handicapped accessible. It had a bar in the shower and thats it.

Room Tip: Never, ever, I mean never book a room here
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank divagtnpd
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The reviewers who said this place was 'okay' or 'decent for the price' must not mind filth and bugs. This hotel was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in within this area. The booking was last minute but I would have been better off sleeping in my car. The staff was not polite or helpful. The kitchen was absolutely disgusting with dead bugs, sticky residue, and used utensils, cups and plates. The bathroom had bugs coming out of every crevice. The room itself was just gross and made me itch. I only stayed for one night but that was more than enough.

Either they don't care about the establishment or the owners just don't bother to stop by.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was booked on a last minute search since the Marriott and all the other 4 star hotels were sold out. I gave it a chance thinking it wouldn't be that bad. How wrong I about that. Upon checking in I get into my room and immediately check beds for cleanliness. That's where I found Hair on covers and sheets. I requested a new room only to find that it hadn't been cleaned. Other people's clothes were still on room. I tell clerk at desk the problem and her level of concern was lackluster, Finally she offered a new room only to find the same problem with that room DIRTY COVERS AND SHEETS.... 3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT AND THIS HOTEL IS DEFINITELY ON THE DO NOT EVER STAY ON LIST...... SAVE YOUR MONEY FOLKS....

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Jennelle79
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed at this property before, but at a much lower rate. I really liked the hotel and it's location, so I absorbed the Easter/Spring Break rate increase. Still the rate was a shock, given what I had paid last November and December.

Room Tip: Please check for burned-out lightbulbs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends