“Fish and Chips”

Ranked #18 of 353 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Still one of my favorite places to go. Had fish and chips today. Outstanding! Fried flounder, cole slaw and real potatoes that are sliced silver dollar style and deep fried. Yum! Ask for sour cream for the chips. Double Yum!

If it isn't busy, sit at the bar and hang with Sam, the bartender. Great service!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Visiting by boat and wandered in to this place. Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere (family friendly), and good eats. Highly recommend the baked goodies!!!! We will definitely be going back on our next trip. Oh - they serve brunch for those interested on a Sunday!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

It's a bar with a kitchen and a bustling clientele all summer long. Downtown Queen St ambience. Very good, typical barfood. Good fish, good burgers. Best item on the menu is their specialty Hatteras Clam Chowder. My go to comfort food. I have never had this any better wherever you find it. It'ts a clear broth chowder spicy, lloaded with clams and veggies. Just wonderful. Enjoy on a Friday in summer and enjoy local live music as Queen St is closed to traffic. Open year around.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Marker 20 has become my favorite "go-to" place. The bartender (Sam) is the best bartender I've come across in Virginia. Quick service and a great memory for returning customers. The restaurant offers daily specials and they are all delicious. Get the special and ask Sam to whip up a Rum Runner for you!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Nice little bat and grill. We had a party of 7 from my parents to my little ones. The kids loved the chicken plate. The crab dip appetizer was to die for. Seafood platter was smaller than expected but delicious. My wife had crab cakes which is her favorite food and she said they were in her top 5 ever so must be good. Everyone should stop in and check it out.

Been to Marker 20? Share your experiences!