“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 April 2016

This is some of the best pizza in Hampton! I have ordered pizza from here numerous times and I have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We have tried most categories on the menu. Subs are made with fresh, not pressed meat, and fresh veggies. Lots of varieties of pizza with flavorful sauce and goodly amounts of toppings. My stepdaughter loves their stromboli! I love their spaghetti with meat sauce and Greek salad.The staff is friendly and service is good.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Ricco's Pizza is a great mom & pop sized restaurant located a few miles away from downtown Hampton. Ricco's I must say first is head and shoulders above any restaurant I have been to anywhere large or small in there service. The staff and waitresses are very friendly , aim to please, and out of the 20 or so times I have been there food has never taken over 10 minutes. The food and menu is delicious and diverse. They serve American and Italian food an you can order anything from Subs, Pizzas, Burgers, Calzones,Lasagna down to Grille Cheese sandwiches. The prices are good and the family atmosphere is even better. If you are in the Hampton area and looking for good Italian food skip Olive Garden or any big restaurant chain and come to Ricco's !!! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Stopped in during basslights weekend. I enjoyed the pizza, the dough and pepperoni were good. I also got a meatball sub, which unfortunately was not very good. The meatballs had a very 'wet' texture and not much flavor. The bread was fresh, but the other key ingredients didn't taste homemade. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I love Ricco's even though my Pizza Chef was Seyed not Ricco haha. What a great generous guy he was. He actually asked us how our pizza and subs were. If you would see how busy he is on Saturday nights, you would see why we were amazed he made time to ask us. My waitresses have been wonderful !! I take out or eat in and get the same GREAT FOOD. My whole family loves it here.

Been to Ricco's Pizza? Share your experiences!