“Rude”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Tried ordering pizza from the place and the guy who answered the phone was extremely rude. I asked for delivery and he responded with, delivery is over and hung up the phone. But thanks to him, I was able to find UR pizza, which is not on trip advisor, and LOVED it! The best crust that I had ever had in my life!!! Everything tastes authentic and fresh. I rated riccos a 1 star, only because the rudeness led me to the best pizza I have ever had in my life.

4  Thank JTiana

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We are staying at a local hotel and just didn't feel like going out tonight. We found this on trip advisor and what a great choice. The woman in the phone was so nice and helpful, and she said delivery in 35 minutes, and it was a little faster. Pizza arrived hot and delicious and right to the hotel room. It really is good pizza. I would highly recommend Ricco's!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered food from hotel to be delivered. Service was fast, pizza was some of the best I've had! Had everything as asked!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I ordered a meat lovers pizza for delivery. Pizza was delivered in 60 minutes...which is what the girl on the phone said it would be. Pizza came hot and was very good. Quality ingredients and a good dough.

1  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

On our way thru and found Ricco's via TripAdvisor.
Great, friendly, quick service.
Had a medium pizza and had leftovers. (2 adults and a teenager)
The garlic cheese bread was delish & quickly devoured!
Will definitely be back next time thru!

1  Thank Sherri R

Been to Ricco's Pizza? Share your experiences!