“Good golf course restaurant witha great view overlooking the 18th green”

Piankatank River Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Hartfield
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Lunch is very good and the view is excellent as you sit above the 18th green. Not a huge menu to pick from but a good variety.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I had the pastrami sandwich which was more than tasty. Our waitress was friendly and responsive. Each of us had ample portions and we left satisfied that we received value for our purchase. I'll return.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We have only had lunch there one time so I shouldn't even be writing this review but I will be returning because of its reputation and location. Our food was average and a bit high priced. I had the Philly steak sandwich and my friend the club sandwich. His selection was better. I will return.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I've eaten here several times and have always been satisfied.

First time for Sunday brunch and was not disappointed. May I suggest the Chesapeake "Bay Spiced" omelette. So I was expecting crab meat with Old Bay seasoning. However that is not the case the "Bay Spiced' must mean pure unadulterated back fin crab meat. Coupled with Swiss cheese and spinach, it was most excellent

Reviewed 18 September 2015

We've eaten here a few times after a game of golf and never been disappointed. Lovely food, lovely staff and not too expensive