“Great staff, excellent food, convenient location”
Review of Thai Tada

Thai Tada
Ranked #21 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have never eaten in this restaurant as I always get it to go. The staff are so friendly and the service is quick. The green curry chicken is the best in Herndon (yes, I did a comparison!) and the crispy chicken basil is excellent. When I get the green curry, I can get at least 3 meals from the container! If you have not tried this, stop in and enjoy your meal!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

The crispy Thai basil duck is incredible. It is so good have to resist ordering it every time I go to Thai Tada,because the other dishes are phenomenal as well.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We love the food at this restaurant.My sweet and sour dish was excellent, and the salad has a great peanut sauce dressing. This is a family place, and there is a TV at the bar, where families with small kids sit and watch games. Sometimes, there have been loud kids, and that is why we have not visited more often. There is no music, and the space is on the smaller side. The interior is very stylish, and our service was very good.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

this place is packed around lunch time everyday, Nu is definitely know how to take care and serve the customers.
the food is awesome. I love a bowl of Crispy Duck noodle soup on a cold day.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I called ahead so that by food would be ready when I got there. However, the customer before me took my food along with theirs. So, I had to wait for my food to be made again. The manager dealt with the situation very well despite being very upset. They re-made my food in about 8 minutes and it was hot and fresh. The food is very good(I got the spicy chicken fried rice and veggie spring rolls). My only disappointment was an order of spring rolls was almost $5 and there's only 2 in an order. Besides that,I was very pleased with my food and will probably go back.