“Grubhub experience”
Review of Spice Town

Spice Town
Ranked #102 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Never been inside; ordered twice from Grubhub. The first time I got the white pizza & baklava - pizza was pretty good, if a bit greasy. Baklava was quality, but they definitely skimped on the size. Last night I ordered rotini and discovered that pasta sauce isn't their strong point. I feel like they tried really hard to make it spicy, when Italian food in general isn't really supposed to BE spicy. I just wanted some nice, boring pasta, but what I got was kind of unpleasant. I didn't finish it. The garlic bread was also very oily and kind of burnt.

Cons: as others have said, they have such a large variety that I don't think they've really bothered honing their skills in any one food genre. I imagine Chef Ramsay would criticize this heavily and point out that it's better to be great at making a few types of food than be mediocre at making all the types of food.

Pros: variety (it's a double-edged sword) and convenience.

In summation, acceptable for takeout. I'll probably try other things from them, just not pasta ever again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Halal menu. Large selection and choices. Chicken gyro was good but needs more chicken. Bread was delicious. Chicken wings were spicy but good. Would order from them again.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

I got a chicken pita to go, and while I thought 10 minutes was a long-ish time to wait for a to go order when they weren't busy, the food was really good! The sauce was awesome--maybe yogurt sauce? Anyway, I'd be back. They have quite a variety--hot and cold sandwiches, pizza, wraps, pasta, calzones, and even good looking desserts.

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel