“Mouthwatering Crispy Duck”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had the pleasure of being invited to Thai Luang for dinner this week. I had a little difficulty finding it in the office park. But was very happy that I did. We started with the Tom Yum soup, which was perfectly spiced, not over powering. The shrimp were delicate, not tough and over cooked. But the best part of the meal was my friends favorite and had been for years, the Crispy Duck with Basil. The flavors exploded in your mouth. Again, perfectly spiced and crispy. I have been thinking about the meal all week and will definitely return.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Servers were friendly and attentive! Everything was delicious...Lemon Grass Soup, Chicken Satay, Wild Jumbo Shrimp, Basil Chicken, and Pad See-ew (chicken). If we are ever in the area again there is no doubt that we will return here! Our family loves Thai food and the we don't have a Thai restaurant close to our home, so this was really a treat to find!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

From our appetizers to our dinners, the Thai Luang restaurant was magnificent. We had chicken satay and lemon grass soup with chicken for starters. Both were exactly what we were accustomed to from our favorite Thai restaurant in NJ. Dinners were Basil chicken, Thai prawn, and daughters had the Pad Su Eew. Everything was exactly how we like! Servers were very friendly and attentive. We would definitely return if we are in the area again.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Nice family-operated restaurant. I use it more for takeout than eat in, but it's good either way. The service is always fine.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This used to be my go-to Thai duck restaurant. No longer. The Thai duck with basil was terrible. The meat was overcooked and the skin was fatty and flabby. Something as basic as Pad Thai was ruined by dry and over cooked chicken. It was flavorless. What happened to this place?