“Wish I could give 4.5 stars. ”

Zeffirelli Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Zeffirelli Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 246 Restaurants in Herndon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is a consistent performer. We’ve eaten here several times over the years. The meals are always very good, but rarely spectacular.

On our most recent trip, I ordered the seafood with a spicy tomato sauce and found the sauce to be bland. My husband’s pork chop was not what he expected, although it was fine.

We try to support local businesses and will no doubt eat here again, but not frequently.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Went for company lunch and was very happy with my meal. Everything was amazing and everyone in this large group was very pleased. The veal was amazing and all the pasta!! YUMMO

seems like it could be very nice for romantic nights

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were recently in Reston VA to attend a funeral and afterwards realized we had not eaten dinner. Across from the funeral home there was a very quaint area with many dining choices where we asked a local for recommendations. She suggested a few places and this amazing Italian restaurant was a top suggestion for more formal dining and we dressed up.
Zeffirelli Ristorante Italiano is a classic Italian restaurant that doesn’t disappoint. A great wine list, incredible food and wonderful service!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This restaurant had been highly recommended by someone we know, but we found it to be just good. The only dish that was very good was the sausage appetizer. I'm of Italian heritage, and I'm usually disappointed with sausage in Italian restaurants in the US, but this sausage was excellent. The dish was supposed to have peppers, but they were hardly there. The entrees of seafood over pasta were good, but nothing special.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were in Herndon for two days and were looking on trip adviser for an Italian place for dinner. I found Zeffirelli’s on my own but thought I’d ask the desk clerk at my hotel for his advice—he said Zeffirelli’s. It’s located in a beautiful old part of Herndon (parking was a breeze). My daughter ordered cannelloni and I got shrimp Monte Cristo — both were delicious. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Food came out fast and piping hot!