“Always good”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #53 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Whether in Virginia or Texas, I have never had a disappointing meal at Pei Wei. Three of us had lunch and our meals were brought out quickly. I has an ahi salad wirh avocado & other yummy ingredients. It was refreshing on such a hot afternoon.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I like the food and the concept more than PF Chang's. Fantastic tofu! Great unsweetened tea. Very fresh. I love Pei Wei!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

quick service and bowl food. Pad Thai is always a good choice and is well worth the price which in Herndon for lunch is a bargain here. You can also order a small bowl or plate or a larger order. The Vietnamese salad is also very good.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

My husband and I love Pei Wei and ate here for dinner this week. I ordered Lo Mein with chicken and extra veggies and 2 pork rolls. My husband got the ginger chicken, his usual. Here, you order at the counter and pay, and then sit down and wait for them to bring it. Their food is delish, but our feet stuck to the floor wherever we walked and the beverage bar was dirty. If they would put a little attention to keeping the place clean,it would go a long way.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This little Asian restaurant has provided me a quick takeaway dinner on many cold winter Friday evenings when I had late work commitments, and I wanted the convenience and pleasure of a tasty entree to bring home after a long week. Truthfully, the dine in experience resembles an upscale fast food restaurant, but nonetheless I have enjoyed it when cooking did not seem to be an appealing option. Quick, tasty, and friendly service. I recommend the Mandarin Kung Pao with chicken!