Comfort Inn
US$90
HIExpress.com
US$109
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$63
QualityInn
Super 8 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$44
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$55
Priceline
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$65
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$60
Priceline
US$128
US$114
Hampton.com
US$49
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanindoor poolwaffleshambiscuits and gravyplenty of foodnice hotelnothing fancybreakfast barthe blue ridge parkwayhot tubwould stay againhot breakfastfree breakfasthard boiled eggsi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Arrived early as we were traveling, and hard to judge when we would arrive based upon traffic, etc. Went to the front desk and mentioned that we were early and was told without a greeting or a smile that check-in was 3:00 and we would have to wait. We would have been okay with being told we had to wait if it was done in a nice and friendly manner. We have arrived numerous times at different hotel chains before check-in and was told no problem. The worst part of the experience was we mentioned really needing to use the restroom, we glanced around the lobby and didn't locate one, nor were we offered to be shown where it was. We had to go to the nearby McDonald's to use the facility and then went and toured the town before finding a park we could hang out in until we could go back to check in at 3:00. Upon entering our room, we noticed crumbs by the microwave and cobwebs in the bath fan over the toilet. The breakfast was the most enjoyable part of our stay and the server was very friendly and hard working. Overall, we were somewhat disappointed in our stay and will never return to a Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guests,

I understand your concerns and frustration very well. The clerk that had this issue with you is no longer a member of this TEAM. I will not put up with situations like this, it is absolutely uncalled for as we have public restrooms at our hotel and we had rooms that were ready for you when you arrived at the hotel..

I hope you will give us another chance to remedy the situation. I am the owner of the hotel and will not TOLERATE this at all. My TEAM and I are dedicated and we want you to know as well as other guests that we will do what it takes to make it right...

I hope you give us another chance..

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This Hotel is very clean. The room is very small. The beds was very comfortable. They seem to try to do a good job on keeping this Hotel in good condition. They room we had needed new carpet as it had some holes in it.The breakfast they serve is very good. The only downslde to our stay was could not get Wi-Fi. Ask desk clerk for help she could not help,she gave me the suppliers phone number said I could call them. I called the supplier, they could not reset the system said they would call location and have them reset at the location, said would have location call my room when reset, that didn't happen. would stay at this Hotel again if could get Wi-Fi before I accepted the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

I want to thank you for commenting on TripAdvisor. We do our very BEST at this hotel. Our rooms are nice, clean, neat, and all new furnishings in the rooms.. I am sorry about the carpet, we will get that patched up.. Our breakfast is great.. I am sorry you could not get connected to the WIFI. We have 24/7 support from Ethostream, all access points are working and being monitored 24/7 by the hotel and our internet provider. We will fix this issue, we want you back at our hotel..

Reviewed 20 October 2017

convenient location at crossroads of interstate and US Highway, quiet hotel, clean & quiet rooms, clean bath with good shower, good bed, breakfast was good Continental Overall fulfilled our expectations

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guests,

I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am very happy that our location and quite, clean room with clean bath and shower pleased you. Please come back and visit the BEST Comfort Inn of southwest Virginia.

We have a great breakfast spread each and every morning. We hope you come back..

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable. Everything looks and smells brand new. Owners are very thorough. Across the street from a city park with a walking path and a frisbee golf course.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We have the BEST staff and BEST beds in town. We know how to take care of our guests and above all, my staff and I enjoy doing what we do.. Please come back and visit the #1 hotel on TripAdvisor.com for Hillsville anytime... I am very glad you enjoyed the city park...

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Staff was very friendly. Requested early check in due to companions health issues, which were done effortlessly. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Very large breakfast selection & dining area. Did not use indoor pool or fitness area. Will stay again, if in the area.

Stayed: September 2017