US$109
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$54
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$71
QualityInn
US$103
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$60
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$65
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$159
US$139
Hampton.com
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanindoor poolwaffleshammorning breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravyplenty of foodcoupon booknice hotelnothing fancybreakfast barthe blue ridge parkwayhot tubexercise roomhot breakfast
Reviewed 31 October 2017

hotel grounds, lobby, indoor pool, elevator all clean & well kept

front desk, friendly & helpful

lots of restaurants nearby with gas stations

if you want Walmart, go to Galax (west on US 58)

had no issues here, IF you have any issues, let front desk know & they'll try to make it right. will stay here again

good place to stay for NASCAR at Martinsville (90 min drive east on US 58/US 220)

Wood Brothers Racing in Stuart VA

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for noticing our hotel inside and outside. My TEAM and I spend many hours making sure your stay is great. Our exterior landscaping is very clean and our interior is very clean as well. Please come back and visit us soon anytime you are in Martinsville for the races...

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We are traveling from Pa to Fla, and this was a nice stopping point. The women at the desk were friendly and helpful. The room was nice, and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good. We would recommend this hotel.

Dear Guests,

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are CLEAN AND FRIENDLY.. Our rooms are nice and clean. Please come back and visit us anytime..

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We loved our stay at this hotel with all the comforts of home.From the fresh baked cookies: fresh lemon and orange water,hot coffee, and assorted fruit available in the lobby; to the full breakfast served daily. Our mattress was firm but comfy, including the pillows both soft and firm as specified on the note on our bed. Our room included both a small fridge and a microwave. Great WiFi too, We are going to look for Comfort Inn rooms in the future for all our overnight stays,

Room Tip: We like to stay on the top floor- quiet:
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words on our hotel and staff. We have wonderful cookies, fruits, fresh infused water, and great comfy rooms... We have wonderful beds and pillows and look forward to seeing you again real soon.

We hope you come back and choose our Comfort Inn of Hillsville..

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Arrived early as we were traveling, and hard to judge when we would arrive based upon traffic, etc. Went to the front desk and mentioned that we were early and was told without a greeting or a smile that check-in was 3:00 and we would have to wait. We would have been okay with being told we had to wait if it was done in a nice and friendly manner. We have arrived numerous times at different hotel chains before check-in and was told no problem. The worst part of the experience was we mentioned really needing to use the restroom, we glanced around the lobby and didn't locate one, nor were we offered to be shown where it was. We had to go to the nearby McDonald's to use the facility and then went and toured the town before finding a park we could hang out in until we could go back to check in at 3:00. Upon entering our room, we noticed crumbs by the microwave and cobwebs in the bath fan over the toilet. The breakfast was the most enjoyable part of our stay and the server was very friendly and hard working. Overall, we were somewhat disappointed in our stay and will never return to a Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

I understand your concerns and frustration very well. The clerk that had this issue with you is no longer a member of this TEAM. I will not put up with situations like this, it is absolutely uncalled for as we have public restrooms at our hotel and we had rooms that were ready for you when you arrived at the hotel..

I hope you will give us another chance to remedy the situation. I am the owner of the hotel and will not TOLERATE this at all. My TEAM and I are dedicated and we want you to know as well as other guests that we will do what it takes to make it right...

I hope you give us another chance..

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This Hotel is very clean. The room is very small. The beds was very comfortable. They seem to try to do a good job on keeping this Hotel in good condition. They room we had needed new carpet as it had some holes in it.The breakfast they serve is very good. The only downslde to our stay was could not get Wi-Fi. Ask desk clerk for help she could not help,she gave me the suppliers phone number said I could call them. I called the supplier, they could not reset the system said they would call location and have them reset at the location, said would have location call my room when reset, that didn't happen. would stay at this Hotel again if could get Wi-Fi before I accepted the room.

Dear Guests,

I want to thank you for commenting on TripAdvisor. We do our very BEST at this hotel. Our rooms are nice, clean, neat, and all new furnishings in the rooms.. I am sorry about the carpet, we will get that patched up.. Our breakfast is great.. I am sorry you could not get connected to the WIFI. We have 24/7 support from Ethostream, all access points are working and being monitored 24/7 by the hotel and our internet provider. We will fix this issue, we want you back at our hotel..