US$121
US$55
US$48
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$121
US$113
US$100
Priceline
US$79
US$149
US$139
All reviewsfort leegreat hotelupon checkchecking inhousekeeping staffroom was clean and comfortablefree breakfastwould stay againinnsromeorichmondsafetyinterstatefloridaft
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I have been to other Hilton Hotels and I could say that Hampton Inn by Hilton in Hopewell goes above the standard of most of the renovated Hilton Hotels I've been to so far. I love the cleanliness, the sweet scent of the place, especially when you enter the room. It is very relaxing. The beds are so comfortable. I love that I can adjust the temperature in the room. The staff and managers were very friendly. I love their complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 808Myrene
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Selected this location as a good midpoint stop between NY/NJ and Charleston SC road trip. Very convenient off/on to I-295. It's fine as a place to overnight. We had no time nor interest in exploring the area. Avoid the Waffle House next door...it met all our (negative) expectations.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Even though I had the ant issue. It was a great stay. I was on business for my culinary school. I wasn't happy with the bay months inn. It seem like I was at the roach motel. They had homeless people living in the hotel and people arguing about nothing. I enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

The staff were extremely helpful, courteous and friendly. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The location was very close to the freeway and gas stations yet very quiet. The area was safe as well.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Constance B
Reviewed 25 August 2016

The room was clean and spacious. The decor is awesome. The bed was soft. Bathroom was clean and very spacious. I would highly recommend this hotel. The front desk staff while checking in and out was very friendly. The staff helping with breakfast was great and assisted all who had questions while we were dining.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family