“OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Hampton Inn Petersburg / Hopewell
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hopewell
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The staff at this hotel goes above and beyond to welcome and make their guests feel comfortable. I have had wonderful experiences checking in with April and Jamal. Sue who takes care of the breakfast area keeps a very clean area and is extremely helpful and pleasant. The GM Romeo Cristal has an excellent staff and is certainly at the top of his game. The rooms are spacious and very clean. They've been renovated recently and decorated very tastefully. My last visit, I forgot a shirt in the closet. Called on my way home and got Jamal at the reception desk. He located my shirt and Fedexed it to me and I had it the next morning. Now that's my idea of great customer service.
Another great thing about this hotel is its location. For me it's a great midway stopping point for my trips from Pa to Myrtle Beach. It's also located close to many restaurants and stores. Easy on and off I-295 around Richmond exit 9-B

Room Tip: I like the second floor. No noise In the morning from the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I have been to other Hilton Hotels and I could say that Hampton Inn by Hilton in Hopewell goes above the standard of most of the renovated Hilton Hotels I've been to so far. I love the cleanliness, the sweet scent of the place, especially when you enter the room. It is very relaxing. The beds are so comfortable. I love that I can adjust the temperature in the room. The staff and managers were very friendly. I love their complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 808Myrene
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Selected this location as a good midpoint stop between NY/NJ and Charleston SC road trip. Very convenient off/on to I-295. It's fine as a place to overnight. We had no time nor interest in exploring the area. Avoid the Waffle House next door...it met all our (negative) expectations.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Even though I had the ant issue. It was a great stay. I was on business for my culinary school. I wasn't happy with the bay months inn. It seem like I was at the roach motel. They had homeless people living in the hotel and people arguing about nothing. I enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

The staff were extremely helpful, courteous and friendly. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The location was very close to the freeway and gas stations yet very quiet. The area was safe as well.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Constance B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopewell
1.2 km away
Stay - Over Suites
#3 of 7 in Hopewell
13.2 km away
Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee

Been to Hampton Inn Petersburg / Hopewell? Share your experiences!