“Really good!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: GF has been in operation for 10 years -- its excellent
Description: GF has been in operation for 10 years -- its excellent
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great Fortune offers a large menu selection of made to order Chinese food. It is consistently fresh and the portions are large. Excellent family restaurant.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

To find a Chinese restaurant of this quality in Kilmarnock was a surprise to us, but it is really good. The shrimp in lobster sauce is my favorite. My wife enjoys the steamed broccoli and they can make it as "garlicky" as you wish.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were very pleased with our dinner from this Chinese restaurant. We will continue to order from here but only gave it three stars as I have traveled through China and I am from San Francisco and know what outstanding Chinese food can be.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Call ahead and get the Peking duck. Absolutely wonderful. Other food was delicious too. Friendly quick service. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food here is always great! They are experts at Calamari and thats my one passion.
Every meal I've had there has been top notch and well worth making a return trip.
The interior is always clean and well appointed.