“The best deli in town”

Puccio's New York Deli
Ranked #38 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I've been eating here since we moved to Leesburg and I keep forgetting I'm not in Philly when I bite into the delicious steak and cheese that headlines their menu. The staff are consistent and friendly and there's a great seating area to enjoy your meal. Also, try their potato salad. It is surprising how often restaurants whiff on this side dish. Puccio's gets it right.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Love this sandwich shop. Always fresh. I get the Manhattan sandwich..roast beef/BBQ Yummy I work up the street and send customers there almost daily!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

These folks serve great variety of basic and creative Deli foods. They use Boar's Head meats, which is a bonus, and usually have a daily special. They are predictable and affordable. And their on-line ordering is seamless - very high value-added!
My faves are the basic tuna salad platter, or their warm specialty sub the Deniro - their take on a sliced ribeye Cheesesteak. I've had cookies and soups both solid quality. And they offer above average sides & beverages.
Great job Puccio's!!

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We are addicted to their Balboa sandwich and potato salad. Service is always friendly. New location has more room. Some parking in back.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Charming deli with on street parking. They have recently moved from down the street, but, their sandwiches and sides are still a great bargain.

The owner and staff and extremely friendly (unlike New York) and this creates a very pleasant atmosphere.

Their catering menu is excellent and their product is one of the best.

I would highly recommend this cafe.