All reviewsgarden roomexcellent hostsinteresting conversationgracious hospitalityeach morningcharming b bstayed here for nightsdietary restrictionswe loved our staydelicious breakfastwe've stayedshenandoah valleydavidgazebosuitecottagemodified
Reviewed 15 November 2016

My wife and I stayed for 4 days. The house is warm and inviting. We stayed in the Suite, which I recommend you spending a few dollars more and get if available. Lots of room. Very comfartable and cozy. Great place to cozy up with a good book. Hosts were some of the nicest guys you will ever meet. They always greet you at the door with a smile and convesration. They are also wonderful breakfast cooks. You could not go to a restarant and buy a breakfast like they serveup. Rates are great. You will not be dissapointed. Don't pay more for less elsewhere!

Room Tip: Get the Suite. It is great. Lots of Room. Feels like your own apartment.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

John and David are the best! They are attentive and warm yet also have the house set up such that their quarters are separate from guests'. The house is comfortable and pretty, and is located near town but is very quiet for such a convenient location. Breakfast was fun and tasty, and John was so kind about answering all my questions about the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Frog Hollow is a lovely Inn just outside Lexington. Innkeepers John and David go out of their way to be helpful in recommending restaurants and made our stay comfortable and fun. We stayed in the cute, free-standing cottage next to the inn, a fun experience. The other two couples stayed in the main house. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed exploring Lexington, a charming little town, notable for Washington and Lee University, VMI and the home of Stonewall Jackson.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on business. The Innkeepers are incredibly helpful and welcoming. Good sized rooms that are very comfortable and well stocked. I loved the piping hot shower and the incredible gourmet breakfasts (see picture attached for an example) that are served. Frog Hollow is conveniently located right between town and the VA Horse Park.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank laurabQ9582UN
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

One of the best B&B's my husband and I have EVER stayed at. The innkeepers, John and David go above and beyond to attend to your every need. Their attention to detail is wonderful. Outstanding breakfast as well. Highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple