US$218
US$199
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$119
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$153
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$81
US$117
Country Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$80
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$241
Maple Hall Inn(Lexington)
US$180
All reviewswedding venuemountain roomhot tubbig housefishing geardream weddinghunting lodgefront porchromantic getawayenjoy naturewonderful mountainbanquet rooma great nights sleeprooms are spaciousthin wallsrelaxing stayb bs
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Nestled in the Allegany Mountains is this very ambitious lodge. It is built on a large scale with plenty of views and room to roam. The dining room seems mostly for the convenience of inn guests although they do accommodate visiting diners. It is my understanding that most of the inn's business is as a wedding venue. They have a bar but with no TV, dedicated bar tender or guests, it seemed a lonely place. The menu was prix fixe which is not my preference but the price was fair enough. As for the food, it was okay--not inspired but adequately executed.
I couldn't help thinking about the lost potential here, though. Lexington, VA is in great need of interesting dining options and this could be one of them. Some music, outdoor seating, a la carte specials and a menu that pulls fresh ingredients from the neighboring countryside would be incredible.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VAsokrmom
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We was just looking for a quick weekend get away. Pictures do not do the Inn justice. It was beautiful inside and out. The location is perfect. Everything was so well kept. There was a wedding going there during our stay but you would never know with the staff. They was always spot on for every guest and went well above to meet all your needs. Cathy was so helpful when we checked in and during our stay. I wanted to have some surprises in the room and Jamie was amazing to deal with in helping and everything was perfect. The diner we had during our stay was 2nd to none! The room was so nice and kept up that we never wanted to leave. This is truly a wonderful place to visit and now after our stay, we will start looking to book a wedding date with the House Mountain Inn! If you are looking for a romantic get away to relax, this is the place and the team to call. Can't wait for our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Amazing staff, impeccable service, and gorgeous views add up to just an overall fantastic experience. Stayed two nights as BnB guests before friends booked the entire inn for their wedding and both experiences were memorable. Food was very good, both breakfast and dinner, and the switch over to catering was seamless. Jamie, the proprietor, is a rock star, and will do anything in her power to make your stay or event perfect. Strongest recommendation.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are gigantic, and other have hot tubs. Either way, you'll be in the lap of luxury.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamison M
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I stayed at the House Mountain Inn the weekend just following Thanksgiving and found it to be the perfect late autumn getaway. The property is attractive, inviting, and cozy. The hiking trail on the property leads to stunning views and the man made pond adds to the sense of mountain serenity. My room was extremely spacious with a four poster bed, a working fireplace (that I used each night and loved), a jacuzzi tub, a private balcony and beautiful views everywhere I looked. The location of the inn is extremely convenient to Lexington, but when on the property, the only other building you see is on another mountain top miles away. I felt wonderfully removed from the hustle and bustle of daily life. (it is worth noting, however, that wifi connectivity and cell service is spotty at best, so if you need to be connected at all times, you might want to think twice.)

I enjoyed sitting at the bar for happy hour and meeting the other guests staying at the Inn. The staff was attentive and friendly and made me feel welcome. Dinner both nights was very nicely done, although I was disappointed that the second night, they were out of my first and second wine choices. I just wished the wine selection/availability matched the quality of the food.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience. I have recommended this place to friends and will stay here again whenever I next travel to Lexington.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2016

My husband and I spent two nights during the middle of the week at House Mountain Inn. The first night we were the only guests, but by the time we left a couple of days later, on a Friday, the place was warming up for a wedding over the weekend. We enjoyed two dinners and two breakfasts at the Inn, and all of our meals were superb and satisfying. The only criticism I can have is that the chocolate dessert that I had was a bit dry, other than that everything was wonderful. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and we rested well while we were there. It is a short drive right into Lexington and a great place to stay while exploring the area. The staff we met were all friendly and very helpful.

Stayed: October 2016