Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$109
BestWestern.com
US$146
US$131
Hampton.com
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Abigail Inn(Lexington)
US$105
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Maple Hall Inn(Lexington)
US$179
Hotels.com
US$208
Frog Hollow Bed and Breakfast(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$150
Travelocity
All reviewsmountain roomhot tubbig housewedding venuehunting lodgefishing geardream weddingfront porchromantic getawayenjoy naturewonderful mountaina great nights sleeprooms are spaciousthin wallsrelaxing stayb bsstonewall jackson
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Our family of four (including two sons aged 13 and 8) stopped here one night last week during a recent stay in Lexington. What a terrific place. It's about 20 mins west of Lexington. I'm glad we arrived during daylight otherwise it may have been a bit creepy (streets aren't lit of course). But what a gem. The inn resembles a hunting lodge with lots of wood. All the furniture and decor is tasteful and very well made. I really liked the totem pole in the lobby. I'm not into hunting, but the trophies and skins in the lobby were impressive, especially the grizzly. There's a small pond stocked with large mouth bass. The inn has rods and even night crawlers. Our kids had a great time fishing and caught a lot. The room was quite large, clean, and tasteful. The breakfast was enormous. One note: the staff leaves the hotel at 9 pm so guests are by themselves. It's no big deal as guests are provided keys, doors are locked, and after hour telephone numbers are provided. Still this may creep some people out a bit. I would highly recommend and hope to make it back one day. The only downside - and its minor - is that the online reservation system wasn't really working so that I called to reserve the room and got a much better rate than advertised. Also the wifi was spotty but it was an relief to be away from cell phones and iPads for a few hours

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Very late writing this review but owed it to this great place to write one.
I surprised my boyfriend with a trip here for Valentines in Feb 2016. I planned to arrive in the evening after work we checked in with no problems, looked around the place and our room then enjoyed wine and cheese hour in the bar. This was free ( well included in the cost of your stay), nice to mingle and say hi to others couples and families. We retreated back to our room till our dinner reservation. Dinner was amazing, props to the cook who sure didnt disappoint. Our food too WAY LONG and we were given a complementary cocktail beverage for having to to wait so long which we didnt mind because we were sharing time together but were hungry. After dinner we sat in the common area and played games, we were able to have snacks and soda/water left out for the guests, it was very relaxing and peaceful. We had a great nights sleep in our room and the next morning enjoyed a wonderful breakfast also included in the room price.
3 years ago I was also in a wedding that was here as well which is how I knew about this place and enjoyed the short time here for the wedding that I had to stay a night and enjoy the dinner, breakfast as well. Great place to come for a romantic getaway or stop along a road trip and at least stay a night.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klmoore
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We had a wedding at the Irvine Estate and stayed at the House Mountain Inn from 3/31 - 4/2 and couldn't ask for a nicer venue!! The rooms at he House Mountain Inn are huge, some have hot tubs, others have Jacuzzis. The beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in and the food was unbelievable.

The folks at the House Mountain Inn and Irvine Estate catered everything and many of those who were there for the reception dinner commented that it was the best meal they had ever had! The breakfast buffet was one of the best I had ever had as well.

We liked the this place so much as a wedding venue but definitely plan on going back for a few nights on our own. It's so pretty and peaceful!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the lake have porches with rocking chairs and a jacuzzi while those on the back side have hot tubs.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Such an amazing place to stay. My husband and I came as a romantic weekend getaway and were very pleased with the lodge, food, and so much more. The Inn is absolutely beautiful and they have a variety of rooms (no 2 are alike) so you can get an individualized feeling - not the cookie-cutter hotel room feel. The best part of the experience is the food. Unbelievable how delicious it is. The portion sizes are large and you get 5 star dining. Everyone is super friendly and willing to help. The only downsize is that the front desk area is not always occupied especially during meal service so if you need something, you have to wait. Take advantage of the horseback riding, it is not far from the inn and Deborah is really good and her horses are so nice and relaxed --great for those with little experience. I cannot recommend this place any higher than i have.

Room Tip: rooms closer to main area are subject to noise from people hanging out in common area
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Nestled in the Allegany Mountains is this very ambitious lodge. It is built on a large scale with plenty of views and room to roam. The dining room seems mostly for the convenience of inn guests although they do accommodate visiting diners. It is my understanding that most of the inn's business is as a wedding venue. They have a bar but with no TV, dedicated bar tender or guests, it seemed a lonely place. The menu was prix fixe which is not my preference but the price was fair enough. As for the food, it was okay--not inspired but adequately executed.
I couldn't help thinking about the lost potential here, though. Lexington, VA is in great need of interesting dining options and this could be one of them. Some music, outdoor seating, a la carte specials and a menu that pulls fresh ingredients from the neighboring countryside would be incredible.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple