US$189
US$152
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$111
US$107
US$76
US$128
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$130
US$104
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$89
US$125
US$107
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$104
ExtendedStay
Comfort Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
All reviewsauto traincomfort innroom was cleanthe breakfast areawould stay here againnext morningoutdoor poolcontinental breakfastnight's sleepwi fifitness centercerealmicrowaveinnscomputersproximity
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The room was small and smelled funny. There was no toilet paper. The beds were most uncomfortable. I would not stay here again. Bathrooms need a MAJOR updating. The breakfast area was laid out in a way that was not easy to navigate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The hotel needs some updates, but is not too bad. The location is great and you cannot beat the price for that area. Beds are comfortable and clean; bathroom need upgrade but was clear as it can be. Nice staff; continental breakfast...nothing fancy but ok. If you are looking for a luxury place, this is not it. For this area you have to pay big money, this is the best price you can find for this location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving the room smelled of mold and mildew. The carpet was dirty and the bathroom had dirt and sand all over the floor. Each bed had dirty blankets on them. One had hair on it and the other had questionable stains on it. I went to the front desk and told them about the disgusting conditions. They offered to change the room. I told them we would be leaving for several hours and that they should take that time to clean, sanitize and prepare our next room for us. The next room was tolerable only. During our stay we never saw or heard a vacumn being used. When we went for the free breakfast they ran out of food! The only thing good about this place is that it is 5 minutes from the Auto Train.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank karlshoney
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Dirty room not up to Comfort Inn standards especially for over $90.00 per night. Rusty fittings in bathroom. Carpet smells musty. Furniture dated, worn out & broken drawers. Noise in the halls throughout the night. Calls to desk were ignored. In the morning I could not get a copy of receipt, girl at desk said "I'm running closeout leave your email address". No apology. She acted as if I was bothering her (she just kept playing with her cellphone). Called hotel at 3:30 and the man who answered said "I cannot give it to you now" when I asked why not he said "because I can't" when I asked when can I expect it he said "I dont know", again no apology. Do yourself a favor an travel a little further down the highway and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Stayed here while visiting family in area. The hotel could stand for some updates, but it worked great for 2 nights. The beds were comfy and the room was adequate. Had refrigerator and nice size but oddly designed bathroom.

I would stay here again as there is not much in the area to choose from. My recommendation for this place is it needs a good update - carpet especially, but other than that it works.

The staff were nice and the coffee was fresh. Missed the breakfast both mornings.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family