Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$152
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$111
US$174
CandlewoodSuites
US$179
US$170
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$189
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
US$66
Motel 6
All reviewsauto traincomfort innroom was cleanthe breakfast areafree breakfastwould stay here againnext morningoutdoor poolnight's sleepwi figreat place to stayhot breakfastfitness centercerealmicrowaveinnscomputers
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I were robbed while staying at this hotel back in June while on a vacation to D.C.; the wheels having been stolen from our car left up on blocks in their parking lot. There are no exterior security cameras, or signage, to deter thieves from doing this again in the future. Although management comped our hotel room, their insurance would not cover our financial loss, nor would ownership/management assist in reimbursing us for our loss while on their property. Stay here at your own risk.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The room was small and smelled funny. There was no toilet paper. The beds were most uncomfortable. I would not stay here again. Bathrooms need a MAJOR updating. The breakfast area was laid out in a way that was not easy to navigate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The hotel needs some updates, but is not too bad. The location is great and you cannot beat the price for that area. Beds are comfortable and clean; bathroom need upgrade but was clear as it can be. Nice staff; continental breakfast...nothing fancy but ok. If you are looking for a luxury place, this is not it. For this area you have to pay big money, this is the best price you can find for this location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving the room smelled of mold and mildew. The carpet was dirty and the bathroom had dirt and sand all over the floor. Each bed had dirty blankets on them. One had hair on it and the other had questionable stains on it. I went to the front desk and told them about the disgusting conditions. They offered to change the room. I told them we would be leaving for several hours and that they should take that time to clean, sanitize and prepare our next room for us. The next room was tolerable only. During our stay we never saw or heard a vacumn being used. When we went for the free breakfast they ran out of food! The only thing good about this place is that it is 5 minutes from the Auto Train.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank karlshoney
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Dirty room not up to Comfort Inn standards especially for over $90.00 per night. Rusty fittings in bathroom. Carpet smells musty. Furniture dated, worn out & broken drawers. Noise in the halls throughout the night. Calls to desk were ignored. In the morning I could not get a copy of receipt, girl at desk said "I'm running closeout leave your email address". No apology. She acted as if I was bothering her (she just kept playing with her cellphone). Called hotel at 3:30 and the man who answered said "I cannot give it to you now" when I asked why not he said "because I can't" when I asked when can I expect it he said "I dont know", again no apology. Do yourself a favor an travel a little further down the highway and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business