US$99
US$124
US$109
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$106
US$93
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Craddock Terry Hotel(Lynchburg)
US$139
Preferred Hotels
All reviewsroom was cleansignal strengthlocal collegeair conditionershower headlynchburg collegenon smokingwould stay here againtrain tracksnext morningstaff was very friendlyliberty universityjennifermotelpetersburgdeskmicrowave
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Audrey will treat you like welcome family. The rooms are clean, updated and comfortable. Breakfast includes some hot foods, including scrambled eggs that Audrey made fresh. The location is convenient to the restaurants and shops near the river, as well as the college campus. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
audreytrujillo, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

We are so glad you ,enjoyed your stay . IT WAS GOOD THAT YOU LIKE OUR COUNTRY HOT BREAKFAST . Looking forward to your next visit with us .
We appreciate your opinion . We are the hotel that leaves our door open for our guest.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

From check-in to checkout, management was great. Stayed several nights due to my trip to Liberty. Breakfast was just right. Ms. Audrey made sure I felt at home. Very quiet although there are external doors. Great remodel. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
audreytrujillo, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your review . From all staff , we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our country hot breakfast . Looking forward to your next visit .
Have a wonderful day

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I really have been enjoying my stay here ..very friendly and caring people very great place to stay..the location of the hotel was fast and easy to the interstate this is a very clean hotel and I love Ms.Audrey she really takes pride in her work as a manager....Very Happy Customer

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackie M
audreytrujillo, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

AS THE MANAGER here at the Econo lodge in Lynchburg Va.
I would like to thank you ,from myself and all staff here at our hotel .
We are so glad you enjoy ,your stays with us . OUR STAFF AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT .We leave our door open to all our guest .
Till next time and then after may your days be blessed .

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This was an excellent place to stay! Audrey takes pride in cleanliness, carefully observing to be sure her customers are receiving a safe, quiet, and comfortable stay. She takes on the role of hostess, as well. It is obvious that her quality patrons return, as we observed her friendly interchanges with other customers during breakfast. We were traveling south, and found this to be the most economical lodging in Lynchburg, and great quality for the price. The room was spacious, the beds were most comfortable, and there were microwaves and refrigerators in each smoke-free room.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are $10 less expensive.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dottie59
audreytrujillo, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Ms.Dottie :
We here at the Lynchburg Econolodge are so glad you chose us , for your stay needs . and We welcome you back again anytime . So nice to here that you enjoyed our breakfast and lodging .
From all staff :we say Thank you

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The new manager is extremely motivated and desires to provide quality service to all patrons. I had booked two rooms, one for me and one for the Technical Director of my ministry. But due a sudden death in my partner's family, he could not join me for the trip.I had reserved the rooms through Hotel.com which stated the reservation was not refundable. However, this manager of Econo Lodge had mercy on us and charged me for only one room. On next visit to Lynchburg, can you guess where I will stay?

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
audreytrujillo, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Just a moment to say thank you for your review . We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. and looking forward to your next visit . our prayers go out to your friend's family . also from all staff here at the Lynchburg Econolodge we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas .