“Excellent Dining Experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017

My family and I had dinner for my Mother's birthday. Since we support local businesses, this was the perfect place for our dining experience. The atmosphere was cozy and chic, the food was fabulous and the servers were excellent. I highly recommend Main Street Eatery.

3  Thank mrsmic912017

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Wanted a real restaurant adult dining experience to share. Did not make reservations, but got great table in this wonderful gem of a place. The waiter was fantastic and took us through all the specials. We had beet salad and lentil soup for first course. The beet salad won hands down. The combination of goat cheese, sweet potatoe and beet was amazing! My friend had French Onion soup and loved it. I had the seafood caccitore and it was scrumptious! Each bite had a different mix of flavors! For dessert, the cart they wheel out is extrodinary! There are so many choices. Settled with Key Lime pie and it was one of the best I have ever eaten!! This is a great, romantic fine dining surprise in the middle of Lynchburg!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is worth every penny. The atmosphere is nice but cozy. The food is phenomenal! Even the salad is unique and delicious. However, the most notable items from this place come around on a trolley. Be sure to save room for dessert. Our table tried strawberry rhubarb pie, apple spice cake, and turtle cheesecake. All the best I've ever tried. I would also recommend their signature cocktail.

1  Thank Amanda E
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is in top 5 of restaurants on Lynchburg. Where you want to go to impress someone. Great bar and atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Let me start by saying to SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT! The beautiful dessert tray will make it difficult to choose just one. If you are anywhere near Lynchburg, you must stop by. This restaurant is family owned and operated and our family has been eating here since we moved here 10 years ago. Our favorite time to eat here is October because they have a wonderful special Oktoberfest menu - can't go wrong ordering anything on it. Always have great variety of menu choices. Go online and check out the menu and upcoming events. You should make a reservation as during holidays there can be quite a wait if you just walk in. Highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions, business dinners, or a nice dinner with friends. Nice bar, great wine selection, attentive service. All you can eat mussels specials are amazing. Give it a try!