“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Met family members who were staying in hotel nearby. It had now become our ritual - we MUST have breakfast there when they are in town. We've had different items from the menu and never been disappointed. The food, the service, the price, the atmosphere -- always outstanding.

1  Thank glorias723

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food was amazing, and the staff were very nice. Make sure you call ahead for reservations, because they may be full. Wait till you see the dessert trolley cart come around!

1  Thank Dale H
Reviewed 30 March 2017

My family and I had dinner for my Mother's birthday. Since we support local businesses, this was the perfect place for our dining experience. The atmosphere was cozy and chic, the food was fabulous and the servers were excellent. I highly recommend Main Street Eatery.

3  Thank mrsmic912017
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Wanted a real restaurant adult dining experience to share. Did not make reservations, but got great table in this wonderful gem of a place. The waiter was fantastic and took us through all the specials. We had beet salad and lentil soup for first course. The beet salad won hands down. The combination of goat cheese, sweet potatoe and beet was amazing! My friend had French Onion soup and loved it. I had the seafood caccitore and it was scrumptious! Each bite had a different mix of flavors! For dessert, the cart they wheel out is extrodinary! There are so many choices. Settled with Key Lime pie and it was one of the best I have ever eaten!! This is a great, romantic fine dining surprise in the middle of Lynchburg!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is worth every penny. The atmosphere is nice but cozy. The food is phenomenal! Even the salad is unique and delicious. However, the most notable items from this place come around on a trolley. Be sure to save room for dessert. Our table tried strawberry rhubarb pie, apple spice cake, and turtle cheesecake. All the best I've ever tried. I would also recommend their signature cocktail.

1  Thank Amanda E