“Excellent treat”
Review of Mister Goodies

Mister Goodies
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Lynchburg
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I usually get a kiddie size cone and it is adequate . I enjoy the ice cream and the out door atmosphere is fun. They have a lot to choose from so if cones are to plain for you, go and make choice. Yummy!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Mister Goodies has an extensive list of homemade ice cream flavors just ready for tasting. In fact, you can ask for a sample tasting of a flavor to help make the best choice. Chose ice cream by the dish or waffle cone, milk shakes, or floats. It is very good quality and the staff is friendly and helpful. Prices can add up for a large family. There is adequate seating indoors and also some outdoor seating.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I believe to have an excellent ice cream store the ice cream has to taste like it really has cream in it and there needs to be a large selection of choices. Mr Goodies has that with a pleasant setting, both inside and out. Fun place for those of us over 60, who really know our ice cream and for those younger who want every flavor.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We always go to Mister Goodies when we are in town. They got a bigger trailer and are even more efficient. The prices are great and the servings are huge!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was some of the creamiest ice cream I've ever had! There were 9 of us and we all had something different. We all loved what we purchased. I had a small hot fudge sundae with caramel. It was excellent. It was just too big! I should have ordered a kids size.

Great value too!

Been to Mister Goodies? Share your experiences!