“Enjoyed it BUT....”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

A friend and I went here for lunch based on reviews he had read here on TripAdvisor. We arrived around 1:15 and there was plenty of seating as it was a Thursday and many had returned to work. We were greeted and seated as any would expect. The waitress was friendly and had a trainee with her who was equally polite and hospitable. Once we began looking over the menu we noticed that for a sushi restaurant the menu was void of any "raw" sushi. Every type they offered was cooked, smoked, etc. We ended up just ordering some appetizers for our meal as it was 1/2 priced Thursday. I got the lettuce wraps and potstickers and my friend got the Hanover roll and pot stickers. My food was good and would eat it again but nothing life changing. My friend stated that the Hanover roll had little taste but he enjoyed the pot stickers. Service was good and the food was good as well. Nothing life changing but we left a little disappointed as we planned to eat sushi but the sushi menu was disappointing. A little wiser now but would return since now we know what to expect.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant numerous times. My faves are the seafood blossom soup and the ahi tuna crackers! Amazing.

Authentic Chinese? Maybe not but so tasty who cares?

Another Mechanicsville A+ from me!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service. Their Passion fruit tea is spectacular. Nice atmosphere, good prices. My husband is not a big fan of Asian food but he loves this place.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent! The service is always fantastic!!

We love appetizer night and sushi night! They also deliver which is always a plus for us!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to have a date night. Extensive menu with great drinks, food and desserts. Always busy because it's always good. You can make reservations on line or do take out too.

Date of visit: August 2017