“Amazing Pizza and sub”

Teddy's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Middleburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Delish New York style pizza. Like transporting time and space. Excellent crust. Coming back for sure.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

If you're like me - too far from NY and in need of a decent slice, you PRAY that you encounter a place like Teddy's. No fancy shmancy displays of a million pizza like substances, no menu a mile long, just KILLER pizza served up in a tiny dive joint that seats 4 tables of 4, with personality in spades. If you're lucky enough to be there on a day that Teddy himself is throwing pies, you can truly be transported to Brooklyn with one bite...the perfect ratio of sauce/bread/cheese and just enough attitude to make you feel at home. Just be careful what you say about the Jets...he still believes! Cash is preferred, credit cards are accepted, and the cannoli are worth it. When you go, tell him the Mighty Quinns sent ya!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

After a day of flying with kids-to get to town for a wedding we wanted to grab an easy dinner. Found this place- loved it. Small 5 table restaurant but the pizza was great. Very casual, felt like it was a mom and pop pizzaria in New York! The service was very good too! I felt like a member of the family as soon as we walked in the door! Definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Family-owned. Had the cheesesteak minus the cheese (cause that's how I like it) and a pizza pie. Tasted just like I was in NY.

Would probably make the trip from Maryland just for dinner!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

When someone tells me they know of a pizza joint that serves a legitimate NY Style down here in Northern Virginia I have to try it out. I was not disappointed with Teddy's Pizza and Subs in Middleburg Va. This is a tiny place that screams legitimate pizza joint.

I had to try the cheese pizza to get a baseline. At first bite I almost started crying. The crust had the crunch and flavorful chew that is hard to come by south of the Mason-Dixon. The sauce was perfect, flavorful with just the right proportion that did not drown the pizza. The cheese is real and tasty. I folded my slice for the final test and transported myself back to the streets of Northern Jersey as I consumed it and another slice.

I certainly would have ate more but I also ordered their Cheesesteak. The real trick to a Cheesesteak is quality bread which again is rare in these here parts. But Teddy's are classic with a slight crunch as your teeth dig in and then soft and chewy as you get into the center of the bread. The meat and cheese are generously and properly proportioned. No matter where you are from this is a delicious sandwich.

On a separate visit I also tried their meatball parm and what a bargain. The meatballs are home made with their awesome rolls and sauce I thought my Ma made it.

If you want to know how them Italian Yankees like their pizza and hoagies check out Teddy's.

1  Thank SgtFrankChill