Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$88
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews place to stay the owner at home amazing hospitality his team beautiful place his friends great host waves morocco riad atmosphere medi kindness wishes
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020

I could not recommend highly enough. Medi the host was extremely accommodating and the atmosphere in the Riad is very sociable. Accommodates very well both families and surfers, being less than five minutes from the Safi surf break. Probably the best food in Safi with an incredible seafood salad. Medi, thanks for an awesome stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2020

Ryad is the best place to stay in Safi, my friend and me ended up extending our stay 2 times. The room is spacious and comfortable, the restaurant is great, the staff is helpful and attentive and the owner Mehdi is the coolest guy I met in my surf trip to Morocco. Will definitely go back next year!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank rodrigoreinoso97
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

I have been traveling around the world for 6 years and more and have been impressed many times. But the Riad du Pecheur Impressed me like no other. The kindness and love towards me was unheard of. Medhi the owner helped me in every way setting me up with his friends to travel in Morocco helping me with car rentals and giving me insight information about anything I asked. His team is truly wanting to make sure all of your needs are accommodated for our of pure kindness and love.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

Beautiful place not too far from the surfbreak. You can see the waves from the rooftop. The owner Mehdi is a great host, very helpful and friendly. The food is delicious at the restaurant and the staff is friendly. I highly recommend this place!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights at the end of September,

Clean spot, close to town, close enough to beaches as well,

Room was great, and staff were very accommodating, the owner even drove me to the bus station when I left,

Will stay again when I return to Safi,