“That's how a burger should be!”
Review of Burger Station

Burger Station
Ranked #12 of 286 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Bringing awesome homemade burgers to Kai Bae since 2012.
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Tripadvisor was our guide to this place and all the positive comments are true! Nice choice of burgers and the burgers we had between the four of us were excellent. The owner who runs the business on her own is a really nice and spontaneous person.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We are living on the island for almost a year now and although we heard only good things about this place we have never actually gone there. All this changed last night. I am so upset with myself for not going there sooner. The best burger I have ever had in my entire life. The juiciest and messiest burgers. The french fries though were just ok. But the burgers... OMG! We became fans.

PascalR1, other at Burger Station, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! See you again very soon ;)

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious burgers and tasty homemade French fries! Friendly place and quick servise. Burgers are big! Not bad price. Try and suprise :)

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The menu gives you 25 delicious options on pork, beef and chicken burgers with unusual topping combinations that will delight you. I went there 3 times during my stay. It is a small shop run by an overworked Thai girl. She could make the most amazing hamburgers with speed and satisfying proportions.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I had a royal cheese with fries.
Both were good. But as a farrang you should not expect the usual. I’d say the burgers have their own touch. I don’t mean good or bad just different. Try it out!