Little Eden Bungalows & Restaurant
US$91
US$84
Very Good 4/5
The Emerald Cove Koh Chang(Ko Chang)
US$110
US$79
Trip.com
US$112
US$99
Great 4.5/5
Centara Koh Chang Tropicana Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
US$114
US$106
Great 4.5/5
Chivapuri Beach Resort Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
Hotels.com
US$204
US$153
Great 4.5/5
Sea View Resort & Spa Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$82
Great 4.5/5
KC Grande Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)
US$121
US$105
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
Nest Sense Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$51
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsmosquito netlonely beachowner davidthe penthousebusy nightlifeac roomthai and western foodprivate bathrooma stones throwbars and restaurantsstaff was very friendly and helpfuldouble bednice bungalowsgreat place to staya lovely staymin walkfour nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2017

My Girlfriend and friend stayed here with me for four nights. We stayed in the honeymoon room as we needed two beds. This was a real treat as we were up on a height at the back of the area. It was my first time staying somewhere where I could look up at the jungle while having a shower. The food was top notch for what we needed, we were happy out and only a stones throw from the centre of the village.

One tip would be to make sure to have a gas lamp (or flashlight on your phone :P) as the hill can be a bit dark with uneven ground as you make your way back up after a few cold ones.

Room Tip: Honeymoon room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
David N, Owner at Little Eden Bungalows & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

We all thank you for your kind words, the so called "Penthouse" is a lovely room, now we're renovating it to make it a notch better.
Glad you were happy, see you again I hope.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for three nights. The rooms are good, however extremely hot and humid during a rainy period. The food in the restaurant was super delicious and the staff was so friendly and nice. We felt very welcome all the time! Thanks a lot!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
David N, Owner at Little Eden Bungalows & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Cheers, you also were very welcome, nice to see you saw the effort and joy we have to host our guests.
By the way April is the hottest Month in Thailand and this year I felt was hotter than usual this year, but anyway great honest review :) thanks

Reviewed 10 June 2017

What an excellent place to stay. Very pretty location in the jungle. Great location, only minutes from the beach, bars and restaurants. Excellent food in the hotel itself. The room itself was the best bungalow that we stayed in with air con and a full mosquito net. The best thing of all was the impeccable customer service delivered by the staff, very attentive to make sure everything was perfect. They gave us a lift into town, booked a boat for us and even returned a left item to me after I'd left. Would fully recommend!!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you, great review, kind words, nice observant and realistic views.
See you again :) Thanks again

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I had a lovely stay at Little Eden, I originally booked for a week but ended up staying for almost 3 and I was very reluctant to leave. I stayed in an air conditioning cottage which was very clean and comfortable and is set slightly up the hill and it was wonderful to listen to the sounds of the jungle whilst swinging in my hammock.
David the owner is a great guy and is always happy to give out information or help in any way and I enjoyed chatting to him over dinner most nights, which brings me onto the restaurant. It has a lovely ambiance and the food is very tasty and freshly cooked and many a picture was taken of the wonderful dishes I had, both Thai and Western.
David's Little Eden team are all extremely nice and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Do not hesitate is staying here as its a fabulous setting with a rustic charm and you will never go hungry with the yummy food. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
David N, Owner at Little Eden Bungalows & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Really really nice generous review, thank you for your time.
Also it is a pleasure to accommodate you, I love to chat to help you with your travels in Thailand. Share information about Thai food and Culture.
Really looking forward to seeing you again, and looking forward to hearing about your new adventures :)

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

A friend flew into Thailand for a couple of weeks and we thought we would grab a few days on an island.
So we booked here. I had the aircon room which was good. Bungalows are set on a hillside with a we climb up. Bungalows were basic but adequate for a base. The owner David was here at the same time and was a wonderful host and a fountain of knowledge on the island, also makes a excellent gin & tonic.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
David N, Owner at Little Eden Bungalows & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

It was a pleasure to accommodate you, an I enjoyed a G&T too with you.
Thank you for taking the time to write a few generous words.
The island is so enormous, so many things to offer and so many places to see, either open to the eye or tucked away, either way lovely experience.
Hope to see you again soon.