“Masaya evening-tour”

iViva Nicaragua! Tour Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Our goal is to give a level of customer service that exceeds the competition and provides an experience that explores not only the popular locations within the country but customizes tours with a high level of local expertise.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After discussing different tours with 3-4 other companies in Granada, it was a relief to find Viva Nicaragua. They have a high level of knowledge, are profesjonalitet and are very friendly.

We went for det evening-tour to Masaya and it was very good! Our tour-guide, Carlos, was an excellent guide, with a lot of information and knowledge.

Brenda N, Owner at iViva Nicaragua! Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks you so much for your review, this is very helpful and much appreciated. Carlos is a great guide and comments like yours just makes us want to work harder to better our services.

All reviews
"sights"
"hike"
"nature"

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The owners were lovely. Our tour guides were knowledgeable and fun. Everyone was such a big help in helping my group feel comfortable and confident that we would safely get around and see the best Nicaragua has to offer, Tour prices are reasonable and they cover far distances (SJDS and León).

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 17 March 2018

After guiding groups through Oaxaca and Chiapas Mexico a friend and myself ended Central American wanderings in Granada where we happened upon Viva Nicaragua while wandering the streets. We found everyone in the company highly professional, honest, and tours timely. The night time Masaya Volcano trip was the trip of a lifetime. Never did I think I would see molten magma in an active volcano crater. The next day we went to the Mombacho Volcano and did the Puma and did the Puma and Tigrillo hikes. Both days we found all guides highly informed and caring with excellent drivers and new vehicles. As a tour professional, I'm darn particular and Viva Nicaragua met and exceeded my expectations. It is impossible to recommend them highly enough

Brenda N, Owner at iViva Nicaragua! Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased to hear that your tours went better than you expected. Your recommendation is appreciated.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Booked a flight to the corn islands at their agency, because I couldn’t book it online. The made sure I got the flight and later on the confirmation by email!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Last week my friends and I were in Granada Nicaragua and had several plans of ours fall through (this was after our bags arrived 2 1/2 days after we did). We happened to walk by this place and decided to stop in. It was the best decision we made. We signed up for the Volcano Masaya night tour, a private trip to San Juan del Sur, and a hike on Volcano Mombacho. Every tour guide was extremely knowledgeable (my main man Carlos), every driver was extremely professional, clean vehicles, and the owners (Brenda and Gavin) were the greatest bunch of people to be around. They answered all of our questions both about trips and Nicaragua in general and really made our group of 5 ladies feel special. I could not have asked for a better place to happen upon. If you are in Granada, Nicaragua, go talk to these awesome people and let them take care of you! I highly recommend!

1  Thank Denita K
Brenda N, Owner at iViva Nicaragua! Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you, Denita for taking the time to share your experience with us. You were all a pleasure to have around. We hope to see back.