“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch here. Several of our group enjoyed the beef kabobs, which were very tender and flavorful. I had the fish which was delicious. Try the mozzarella stuffed baked potatoes. This was a great surprise. They have an air-conditioned room if the weather is too hot for you.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on the basis of a recommendation from the staff at our tour company. Nice space and very friendly staff, but the food was average for adults. Kids enjoyed the chicken skewers and fingers, but the burger was burnt and sausages were two average and one good. Staff though were very good.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We were on an all day sight seeing trip from Costa Rica to Nicaragua and got to experience El Corral for lunch. I can’t comment on the prices paid for food as it was part of our package deal, but the quality of the food was excellent. We were fortunate to have a larger group and were seated in an area that was air conditioned, as it was very warm and humid out. The servers and services were prompt and courteous, and the food was very good. I had the Hawaiian pineapple pork, and it was delicious. My wife and friends had the sea bass and they stated that the bass covered in melted butter and garlic was very good. Beers, SODAs, and water were cheap, and wine was 5 dollars a glass.

American dollars were welcome, but try to have close to the correct amount of money as to not have a pocket full of local currency even though they did try to provide change in American dollars if they had enough.

I would recommend the restaurant if you get to Nicaragua. We went with Gray Line tours, and I believe it is their stop during the tour.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Nice open space, thatched roof, brick and orange painted walls, very wide open front doors, cute bar in the corner of the room. Nicely set tables with chocolate brown and orange accent table cloths, good food and friendly service. We had a group meal with choice of main course, were first served a crisp salad and I selected the croaker fish, which was nicely done, served with potatoes and caramelized onions, as well as rice and vegetables, which I enjoyed with a good of Sauvignon Blanc. Overall, good dinner, good ambience and good but not outstanding service.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

By far my favorite place to dine at when visiting Granada. Starting with the location, a block or so from the famous Calzada, I have been here in 3 separate occasions with my husband who was born and raised in Granada and each time is probably one of the best dinner expierances. Being a major foodie, i almost always look for excellent food, service, and ambience when going out to eat. El Corral's quality of food is 5 star , the ambience feels both elegant and as if though i am within family. The cuts on meats are impeccable and cooked to perfection (which is hard to find) along with its scrumptious accompaniments of sauteed veggies, grilled corn on the cob, and baked potato with cheese. Just describing it makes me water at the mouth! Start off your evening with a delicious Macuá appertíf, and pair the steak entree with a nice bottle of Chilean red wine. Great for groups, date night, or family dinners. Sadly, its all the way in Nicaragua or i'd be a regular every month. .