“Fun little bistro with French and Catalan food”
Review of Le 7eme Art

Le 7eme Art
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Prades
Price range: US$17 - US$24
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here whilst on holiday in the area. My husband had a three-course set menu for 18 euros while I tried a tartiflette, all very tasty & fresh. It is a wonderful little local place with a friendly feel.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Some of the best food I've eaten in France. As a vegetarian it's hard but 7th Art had options and the friendly owner--who kindly suffered my crappy French--made sure I had what I needed. Wonderful pizza like local dish that was freshly prepared and amazing. Excellent simple fresh salad to start.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Lovely food. Comfortable, casual service. Very French. Nice choice of food, " cafe gourmand" dessert particularly good.

1  Thank Catbro
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Prades in deepest winter is a tough place to find a place to eat. I ate here when it had just opened and there were still teething problems but this second time I was pleasantly surprised. The things they got right. The water was good and didn't taste of chlorine (leave the top off in the fridge overnight and the chlorine evaporates). The bread was fresh (even if of not the finest quality). The food was hot. (Definitely a good idea to have hot plates and food in February). Bravo. The food was cooked from raw ingredients of good quality. The dishes were nicely presented and the dessert was delicious. I had grilled fillet of trout as a main course. Lovely accompaniment of risotto and a potato gratin (just what you need in winter). My only criticism was that the sauce for the fish should have been a bit more complex. More sharpness and less cornflour! Beautifully no salt. bravo. (Most chefs over-salt the food and it becomes inedible as well as being bad for you) You can always add salt if you wish.
I shall definitely eat here again. Thank you chef for your attention to detail. You have a lot to teach the other terrible restaurants in Prades. Keep the quality up and you will win in the end. I shall spread the word.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We came in with a party of eight. The service was very good. The waitress also suggested to split a kids plate in half so the two littlest still had a good meal.
Nice relaxed atmosphere and reasonable pricing. A 3 course menu is around 20 euros.
The food was good with fine flavours.

1  Thank Hilgert B