“Best Sandwiches Ever”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

How this establishment isn't in the top ten of all sandwich shops in the country is beyond me. Each time I've visited here I've finished my meal and walked out thinking, "why on earth do I not eat here more? It's a perfect sandwich!" It may be a franchise, but it has a small town feel with the same small town friendliness. The service is fast and precise. The ham, turkey and bacon are cooked to perfection. The sauce choices are phenomenal. The presentation, top notch. The staff are extremely kind and helpful. I highly recommend the Tavern Sandwich at this Honey Baked Ham. I'd also recommend the Chocolate Chip cookies. Pure Yummy!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

LOVE THEIR COUPONS AND KID MEAL SPECIALS!!

Honestly having a large family and not wanting to eat at the golden arches anymore, we love coming here! Its quick and we can get 2 free kids meals with every adult purchase! For us having 4 kids on a budget, that is the sole reason we will drive out of our way to stop here on the way to the park or when on a time crunch and need to get togo food somewhere.

Sign up for their emails and you will get a free birthday sandwich too!

the BBQ hot sandwich is my favorite. Pay attention to their store hours, they close around dinner time.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

If you like salad, they have some huge portions! Salads are large enough for two if you want to share one or portion off to have salad 2 days in a row. Excellent cuts of ham or turkey. Have a weekly lunch special written on the board by registers. Good sweet tea. Nice spot for lunch. Great to get food for holiday meals. Frozen sides make it a lot easier. Be sure to pre-order your ham or turkey before the holidays to make sure you get one. Will ALWAYS be a hit at your dinner.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Ham, ham ham. It is completely, totally the best ham you can buy. Sandwiches are great, sides too and the desserts are top rated. It's a small shop and on holidays best to reserve your ham and allow plenty of time for pickup. But atmosphere is always nice.

Reviewed 2 November 2014 via mobile

I went there food is great and service is great. The food is fresh and bread taste fresh. Have had a hole ham they taste better than Smithfield ham. Less salty