“Treated Like Family”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Don't let the out of date decor detour you from visiting. The staff is friendly greeting regulars by name and other patrons with a smile. I've been eating here for years. I've tried various items on the menu but my husband and I always go back to our favorite - the steak and cheese sub with french fries. Freshly cooked with melted cheese on a soft sub roll. I enjoy starting my meal with the house salad with the house vinegar dressing. Yum!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here for dinner and breakfast. Great food-great prices-great service! Had pizza for dinner. Had lots of breakfast.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The food was adequate but very average in taste. Prices were quite reasonable. The amount of food was also adequate. I had the Veal Parmesan. Spaghetti tasted like it came out of a can of tomato sauce with diced canned tomatoes. My daughter had the Greek Moussaka. She said it was fairly good but not great. Server was pleasant but not too friendly. Food was served in a timely fashion but not quick. It is kind of a middle of the road place. Probably would not return again.

1  Thank pjrmi
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is great and marvellous value ... giros and chips for $6
Great pitta and salad too
Highly recommended

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This place is my favorite breakfast in New Port news. Where else can you go eat then leave a100% tip and still be under $10. No we're that's right no were. I'm not saying it's five star dining and cheap but you won't leave hungry.