Red Cow Moran Hotel
US$110
US$105
US$89
US$84
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
US$122
Travelocity
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$106
West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$130
Palmerstown Lodge(Palmerstown)
TripAdvisor
1,649 results
All reviewsred cowcocktail barnew wingcity centrelovely hotelluas stophotel bara lovely staytop classcar parkingfollowing morningfamily roommoranstramrogerssineadireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrived on a wet Thur to friendly and efficient checkin staff even though I had changed my original booking all went well. The rooms are warm, comfortable and well appointed.
I would have no hesitation returning to this Hotel

Stayed: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedCowMoranDublin, Manager at Red Cow Moran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bengii,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I was very pleased to read the very positive comments and feedback. I will be passing them to my team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was OK. Food was awful! Staff was snobbish and rude. No instructions in room for how to operate anything (i.e. shower/tub faucet). Had to ask for shower curtain to be replaced as it smelled so bad.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear BandMom4001,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I can assure you that is not normal practice at the Red Cow Moran Hotel.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you in relation to the issues you have raised. You can contact me on gstapleton@moranhotels.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at the red cow Moran. The room was spotless, and the telly was a good size which makes a change to a lot of places I’ve stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful. And had a couple of meals at the red inn which were very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank garywells1960

Dear garyswells1960,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is nice and clean, some of the staff is more service-minded than others. I feel that this is more of a hotel for business people, but we had a good stay even though it is a long way to go to the city. It looked like the tram-station was right next to the hotel but it is a good 10 min walk and then 20-30 min on the tram to Jervis which is the most central tram-stop. The walls are also paper thin so sometimes it sounded like someone locked themselves into our room, when they actually locked themselves in across the hall. The beds are good and we didn't try the breakfast buffet, but we had breakfast at the cafe and it was really good. There is no shops nearby and weirdly there is no minibar in the room, which I really missed. It should at least be a refrigerator.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

We do offer mini fridges that are available upon request.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night with work.

My room was really nice - clean, modern and comfortable but I didn't find the service very good.

Firstly checking in was a real chore, to be fair the reception area was busy but the member of staff checking me in didn't seem to have adequate training for the role. He was constantly checking every stage with a colleague which resulted in an extremely slow and frustrating process for both me and my colleague who was attempting to check in at the same time.

We had a meeting at the hotel and the staff serving lunch didn't seem to have any knowledge of the food they were serving. I asked one of the "waiters" the flavour of the soup - he first said he didn't know, then finally said "grilled halloumi" and started laughing with his fellow member of staff. The soup turned out to be cream cauliflower!

Then the next morning in the lovely breakfast room, the staff seemed scarce and those who were there were more interested in chatting to each other than taking orders for hot drinks and toast - we gave up in the end and got coffee elsewhere.

Overall this is a nice clean and comfortable hotel but I feel the management need to prioritise some staff training and keep a closer eye on what is going on.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business