US$93
  • Restaurant
US$94
US$88
Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$91
US$131
  • Pool
Ibis Dublin(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$146
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$93
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
TripAdvisor
1,326 results
All reviewsjoels restaurantcity centrepetrol stationminute walkshuttle busfree parkingnaas roadlovely hotelred cow luasluas stopwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barstayed here for one nightfamily roomnewlands crosschecking outbar food
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We went to the hotel for a meal with family and friends to celebrate our daughters confirmation. When we arrived there was a warm welcome by the staff who brought us in to a beautiful laid table. The food was amazing the staff where friendly and helpful and made a big fuss of are daughter. The lad who looked after us John could not have been more helpful. I would 100 per cent recommend this hotel and look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Louis Fitzgerald on a regular basis and never had any problems. The rooms were always clean, staff were ok, breakfast was good and the food in Joel’s was great.
I unfortunately left 2x apple phone chargers in the room after I had checked out. I phoned to report it to the hotel and was contacted by housekeeping who had found them in my room and who assured me they would leave them at reception for me to collect the following morning on my way back to Dublin for my ferry home. When I arrived I was informed that they were not there and that they would look into it for me. I stayed again twice and each time I asked for an update I got the feeling they had better things to do than to be bothered about a bit of lost property.
Someone decided they would help themselves to my chargers.
I bought some more and didn’t return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed for one night recently as I had heard good things about the hotel. It is a busy hotel on the outskirts of Dublin. There is plenty of free parking underground and the checkin was fast and efficient.

I was underwhelmed by the room though. I found it to be very basic and lacking of atmosphere. I was surprised at a few things, such as the broken door chain, a stand alone heater and a badly worn chair. I brought these to the attention of the desk when checking out and got a stock "Sorry about that" answer. It's a pity these things were like this as they don't take long to rectify.

The rooms to the front of the hotel have several small windows - one of the nice quirks of the hotel. But there is a garage outside the front which has bring lights on all might and the curtains did not cover the window properly, so while the bed was very comfortable I did find it difficult to get to sleep because of the light.

I'm not sure this is a 4 star hotel and for the price I will stay elsewhere on my next visit to Dublin.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with our experience here the soup was home made and delicious and the sandwiches were very good and plentiful, the price per head was very competitive for the area and we would definitely reccomend here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

stayed for two night recently, great buzz about the hotel, lots of meetings, a wedding, parties and food and drink venue for the locals.
rooms very good, food and bar restaurant are very good ,pleasant and efficient.
food is very good and reasonably priced, no need to leave the hotel for food.

Room Tip: not a scenic hotel, mostly for its location to dublin, Luas etc.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business